18TH Day of Nationwide Paryatan Parv Celebrations
- Various Programmes have been organized in the State of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur and Mizoram
- Guided Heritage Walk ‘Knowing the Brahmaputra River’ was organized by India Tourism Guwahati in association with Assam Tourism, INTACH and Tour Operators Association of Assam.
- In Delhi a ‘Sunday Art Hatt’ was organised by Lalit Kala Akademi
- Delhi Tourism has organised Cultural Programme at Dilli Haat- INA, India Tourism Delhi has organised various programmes like Yoga Session at Humayun’s Tomb, Heritage Walk at Mehrauli Archaeological Park and Hauz Khas & Siri Fort.
BSF organised Half Marathon 2017: Run for Martyrs
- The BSF Half Marathon-2017 – in the memory of martyrs was flagged-off by the Minister of State for Youth Affairs (I/C) & Sports and Information and Broadcasting Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- The marathon received overwhelming response of residents of Delhi and participants who registered to run for the cause.
- In addition, BSF Prahari Pariwar participated in large numbers.
- In the function, the family members of martyrs were also felicitated. All trophies and prizes were dedicated to force martyrs. Medals and certificates were distributed to all the participants.