Short-Term Courses Providing Employment to Youth of Minority Communities
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- The Scheme of “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” for Girl Students belonging to the Minority Communities was earlier known as “Maulana Azad National Scholarship” Scheme.
- It was started by the Foundation in academic year 2003-04. The main purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students belonging to national minorities, who cannot continue their education due to lack of financial support.
- To recognize, promote and assist meritorious girl students belonging to national minorities who cannot continue their education without financial support.
- It is implemented through Maulana Azad Education Foundation.
- Scholarship Amount: Rs. 12,000 in two installments
- Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) have been notified as minority communities under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992. The distribution of scholarship among the States/Union Territories will be made on the basis of population of the above notified minorities in the States/ Union Territories of Census 2011.
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) notifies Regulations for handling of Grievances and Complaints.
- The Regulations enable a Stakeholder, namely, debtor, creditor, claimant, service provider, resolution applicant or any other person having an interest in an insolvency resolution, liquidation, voluntary liquidation or bankruptcy transaction under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code), to file a grievance or a complaint against a Service provider, namely, insolvency professional agency, insolvency professional, insolvency professional entity or information utility.
- The Regulations provide for an objective and transparent procedure for disposal of grievances and complaints by the IBBI that does not spare a mischievous service provider, but does not harass an innocent service provider.
What can be done?
- A Stakeholder may file a grievance that shall state the details of the conduct of the service provider that has caused the suffering to the aggrieved; details of suffering, whether pecuniary or otherwise, the aggrieved has undergone; how the conduct of the service provider has caused the suffering of the aggrieved; details of his efforts to get the grievance redressed from the service provider; and how the grievance may be redressed.