Introduction of India’s First Ever Broad Gauge Air-conditioned AC EMU
- Introduction of India’s First Ever Broad Gauge Air-conditioned AC EMU (Suburban Train) of 12-car rake fitted with Indigenous 3-phase Propulsion system On Mumbai Suburban Section of W. Railway
- 2 Coaches earmarked as Ladies Coaches, Certain seats are earmarked for Senior Citizens and Divyangs.
- RPF to be deployed in each coach to ensure safety.
- To evacuate the passengers in case of emergencies, emergency ladders are provided with signage inside the coach.
- Each Air Condition coach is equipped with 2 Nos of Fire Extinguisher with instruction to operate and proper arrow marking sticker.