GATE response sheet allows the candidate to evaluate his/her marks. The GATE response sheet contains all the answers marked by the applicants in the exam, so candidates can use this GATE response sheet 2022 to estimate their feasible scores.
Table of Contents:
- GATE Response Sheet Date
- How to Download The GATE Response Sheet 2022?
- GATE Response Sheet 2022- Information Mentioned
- How to calculate scores using the answer key and GATE 2022 response sheet?
- FAQs Regarding GATE Response Sheet 2022
GATE 2022 Response Sheet Date
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur has released the response sheet of GATE 2022 on the official website. Candidates can easily check the GATE response sheet 2022 through the GOAPS portal.
GATE 2022 Response sheet is now available in the Application Portal and released on 15th February 2022. The GATE 2022 Answer Keys is also now available in the Application Portal and released on 21st February 2022. Candidates who took the GATE 2022 exam can access the response key at the official website.
Basically, the response sheet of GATE 2022 contains the solutions filled by the candidates in their GATE papers. Candidates can use the official GATE answer key and response sheet to check their answers.
|Announcement of GATE Response Sheet 2022||15th February 2022|
|Announcement date of GATE answer key||21st February 2022|
|GATE 2022 Result date||17th March 2022|
How to Download The GATE Response Sheet?
Students, if you want to calculate your estimate, then the response sheet 2022 can help you. You have to follow some quick steps, and you are good to go:
- STEP 1. Go to the official GOAPS website and log in.
- STEP 2. To log in use your GATE enrolment id and password OR email id and password.
- STEP 3. After that, applicants have to evaluate the arithmetic expression.
- STEP 4. After successful login, you can click on the “view Exam Detail” tab.
- STEP 5. The GATE 2022 response sheet will be issued on the screen in PDF format.
- STEP 6. Now, you can download the GATE response sheet for use.
GATE Response Sheet – Information Mentioned
The candidate response sheet of GATE 2022 includes the answers or responses entered by the applicant in the exam. Along with the responses, the sheet holds some important details mentioned below:
- Candidate ID
- Candidate Name
- Test Center Name
- Test Date
- Questions along with the options
- Question ID
- Status of the question: Answered or unanswered
- Chosen option
How to calculate scores using the answer key and GATE response sheet?
Applicants can evaluate their feasible scores using the answer key and the GATE response sheet. GATE applicants can match the correct answer and responses entered by them and analyze their scores by referring to the standard marking scheme.
Total marks secured for correct attempts – Negative marks for incorrect attempts
MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 mark) = 1 x number of right answers – 1/3 x number of incorrect answers
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x number of correct answers – 2/3 x number of incorrect answers
NAT Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks)
Frequently Asked Questions on GATE Response Sheet
What is a GATE Response Sheet?
The GATE response sheet includes the questions and the solutions candidates have selected in the GATE exam.
When will the GATE response sheet 2023 be published?
GATE response sheet 2023 will be available to download on 15th February 2023.