CUET online application forms (2023) for the UG and PG programmes were released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The CUET (UG) application form can be accessed on cuet.samarth.ac.in, whereas the CUET (PG) application form is available on cuet.nta.nic.in.
It was opened on 9th April 2023 to 11th April, 2023. The exam for the same is slated to take place from May21st to May 31st, 2023
Before filling in the online application form, candidates should go through the CUET Information Bulletin published by the NTA. The Information Bulletin comprises all the details pertaining to the application process, exam pattern, exam centres, admit card, etc.
This page contains information on the process of registering for the CUET Exam and the application fee to be paid for the CUET-UG and PG programmes.
Aspirants who are preparing for various competitive examinations can go through the links given in the table below.
|NCERT Notes||Static GK|
|CLAT Books||Current Affairs|
|CTET Exam||AFCAT Notification|
CUET UG Application Form 2023
The registration process for the CUET UG 2023 commenced on April 9, 2022. Initially, the last date to apply for the exam was April 11, 2023
The NTA will conduct the CUET exam for undergraduate programmes from May 21st to May 31st, 2022 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at various examination centres within and outside India.
The next CUET UG exam is expected to be held in 2023, the details of which will be on this page. Candidates who wish to apply for the upcoming CUET UG exam can follow the steps given below to apply for the examination.
- Visit the official website i.e., cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Register’ button given on the home page. Candidates should register online, fill in the personal details. An application number will be generated by the system. They have to create a password and choose a security question and enter the answer.
- Candidates should login again using the application number and password and fill in the remaining details in the online application form.
- After filling in the personal details, candidates should upload the scanned photograph, signature, PwBD certificate (if applicable) and category certificate (wherever applicable).
- Candidates should pay the application fee through the online mode only after filling out the online application form.
- Candidates should download and take a printout of the confirmation page of the online application form. The confirmation page can be downloaded only after successful payment of the fee.
CUET UG Application Fee 2023
CUET (UG) application fee for various categories is given in the table below. Application of candidates who do not pay the application fee will not be considered.
|CUET (UG) 2023 Application Fee|
|Slot||No. of Tests/Subjects||Exam centres within India||Exam centres outside India|
|General||OBC (NCL)/ EWS||SC/ST/Third gender/PwBD|
|Slot 1||Upto 4||Rs 650||Rs 600||Rs 550||Rs 3000|
|Slot 2||Upto 5||Rs 650||Rs 600||Rs 550||Rs 3000|
|Note: The application fee does not include the processing fee and GST.|
Points to Remember: CUET UG Online Application Form
- Candidates should pay the application fee through online mode only. This includes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Paytm Services
- Applicants also have to pay the processing charges and GST along with the application fee.
- After successfully paying the fee, a confirmation page of the online application form will be generated. If a confirmation page is not generated, candidates should approach the bank/payment gateway through the helpline numbers given in the Information Bulletin.
- Candidates should note down the application number and the password for future reference.
- Before applying for the exam, candidates should go through the Information Bulletin on NTA’s website as well as the prospectus given on the websites of universities to which they wish to apply. Applicants should have a clear understanding of the eligibility criteria, age limit, reservation, minimum marks and other requirements laid down by universities to which they wish to apply.
- Applicants should read the guidelines given in the notification pertaining to the documents to be uploaded online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fill in the correct information in the application form.
- Applicants should have a valid email address and mobile number before starting the registration process for the examination.
- Candidates should regularly check the official website for latest updates.
CUET PG Application Form 2023
The registration for the CUET PG 2022 examination commenced on April 9th. After completing the application process, the exams will be conducted by the NTA from May 21st to May 31st, 2023.
Aspirants who wish to apply for the forthcoming CUET-PG examination should be aware of the application process. Steps to register for the CUET (PG) are given below.
- Visit the official website, i.e., cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates should register for the examination by filling in their personal details. An application number will be generated by the system. Candidates should note down the application number for future reference. Applicants also have to create a password and select a security question and answer it.
- Applicants should login again using the application number and password and fill in the remaining fields, such as educational qualification, exam centre, personal details, etc.
- Candidates should upload the scanned image of the candidate’s photograph and signature.
- After filling in the application form, candidates should pay the application fee through online mode only.
- After successful payment of the fee, the confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates should save the page and take a printout for future reference.
CUET PG Application Fee 2023
Candidates have to pay the application fee online. They can pay the CUET-PG fee through the following modes:
- Net banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
CUET (PG)-2022 application fee for various categories is given in the table below.
CUET (PG)-2023 Application Fee
(for up to three
|Fees for additional Test Papers (Per Test Paper)||Application Fee (for up to three Test
|Fees for additional Test Papers (Per Test Paper)|
|In India (Fee in ₹)||
Outside India (Fee in ₹)
|General||₹ 800||₹ 200||₹ 4000||₹ 1000|
|OBC-NCL/Gen-EWS||₹ 600||₹ 150|
|SC/ ST/ Third Gender||₹ 550||₹ 150|
|PwBD||₹ 500||₹ 150|
Points to Remember: CUET PG Online Application Form
- Aspirants should go through the information bulletin given on the official website before applying for the examination.
- Candidates should apply for the CUET-PG exam through online mode only.
- Candidates can apply for three test papers by paying the application fee given in the table above. They have to pay additional fees for additional test papers.
- Candidates should ensure that they successfully pay the application fee online, otherwise their online application form will not be considered. After successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation page will be generated by the system.
- All candidates who select test centres outside India have to pay an application fee of Rs. 4000 for upto 3 test papers. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 to apply for each additional paper.
- For Section A, applicants should choose either English or Hindi language.
- Candidates should ensure that they fill in the correct details in the application form, as they will not be allowed to make any changes later.
- Multiple applications submitted by the candidate will not be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that they take a printout of the system generated confirmation page.
- Applicants should have a valid email address and phone number before applying for the examination.
- In order to get periodic notifications from NTA, candidates can download and install the SANDES application.
- Candidates should regularly check the NTA’s website to get recent updates pertaining to the examination.
Aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams can refer to the links given in the table below.
|Bank Exams||Government Exams|
|PSC Exams||Insurance Exams|
|SSC Exams||Defence Exam|