The eligibility criteria required to write the CUET UG and PG examinations are given below. Candidates should go through the information bulletin released by the NTA, which comprises the eligibility criteria laid down for applicants.
Candidates can visit the linked page on CUET Exam to understand the exam pattern, marking scheme, syllabus, etc.
To know more about the CUET (UG and PG) examinations, go through the official websites, i.e., cuet.samarth.ac.in and cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Aspirants who are preparing for various competitive examinations can go through the links given in the table below.
|NCERT Notes||Static GK|
|CLAT Books||Current Affairs|
|CTET Exam||AFCAT Notification|
CUET UG Exam Eligibility 2023
The NTA will conduct the CUET exam for undergraduate programmes from May 21st to May 31st, 2023 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at various examination centres within and outside India. The next CUET UG exam will be held in 2023, the details of which will be updated on the official website. All updates related to the CUET UG exam will be published on this page.
Candidates who wish to appear for the forthcoming CUET-UG exam should first go through the ‘Information Bulletin’ released by the NTA and then apply for the examination.
Based on the CUET UG exam conducted for the academic year 2023, the eligibility criteria are given below.
- Candidates who have passed the class 12th or equivalent examination or are appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in the CUET (UG) – 2023.
- The existing policies of respective universities with regard to reservations, qualification, subject combinations, etc. will be applicable to candidates for admission into these universities through CUET (UG). Therefore, candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria of universities to which they wish to apply.
- There is no age limit for candidates who want to apply for CUET (UG). However, candidates have to fulfil the age limit requirements (if any) laid down by the university to which they wish to apply.
- Candidates must meet the program-specific requirements established by the universities to which they are applying.
To gain more clarity on the eligibility criteria, every applicant should necessarily visit the official website of the University (ies) to which they wish to apply.
CUET PG Exam Eligibility 2022
Candidates who are preparing for the upcoming CUET-PG examinations should go through the eligibility requirements before filling up the online application form. A list of important eligibility criteria is given below. Applicants should also go through the instructions pertaining to the eligibility criteria given on the official websites of universities to which they wish to apply. More information on eligibility criteria is given below:
- Applicants should have passed the Bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination to be eligible for CUET (PG).
- There is no age limit for candidates who wish to apply for the CUET-PG, however applicants have to fulfil the age criteria laid down by the university to which they wish to apply.
- Seats are reserved for different categories as per the guidelines given in the CUET (PG)- Information bulletin published on the official website. However, the reservation policy of the university to which a candidate applies is applicable. In order to get more information on the reservation policy, aspirants should refer to the NTA’s information bulletin and visit the University’s website to which candidates wish to apply.
Applicants can also visit the official website, i.e., cuet.nta.nic.in to know more about the CUET-PG exam reservation policy, syllabus, scheme of the examination, exam fee, etc.
Candidates who are preparing for competitive exams can refer to the links given in the table below.
|Government Exams||Bank Exams|
|Insurance Exams||SSC Exams|
|Defence Exams||PSC Exams|