The Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board have developed the latest syllabi based on the new NCERT syllabus. Meanwhile, the textbooks prescribed for Class 10 Science, dependent on the syllabus, is also made very interesting and interactive. Knowing the entire GSEB Class 10 Science Syllabus for the current academic year is the best way for the students to prepare for the Class and also to plan their studies for the board exams. The GSEB Class 10 Science Syllabus give an overview of the topics and concepts taught in Class under the subject for the current academic year.
GSEB Class 10 Science Syllabus
Some major concepts discussed in the GSEB Class 10 Science Syllabus includes Electricity, Universe, Metals, Organic Compounds, Our Environment and more. In this article, find information on the Gujarat Board Syllabus for Class 10 Science.
From the table below, students can get a list of contents or the chapter names of GSEB textbook of Class 10 Science that has been prescribed, based on the syllabus.
GSEB Class 10 Science syllabus:
- Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 – Acids Bases and Salt
- Chapter 3 – Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4 – Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5 – Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 – Life Process
- Chapter 7 – Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 – How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 – Heredity and Evolution Solutions
- Chapter 10 – Light-Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 – The Human Eye and The Colourful World
- Chapter 12 – Electricity
- Chapter 13 – Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 – Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 – Our Environment
- Chapter 16 – Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
The details provided pertaining to the GSEB Science Syllabus of Class 10 will help students to prepare more effectively for the exams. The syllabus also imparts additional knowledge about the subject and topics to the students. Find below some advantages of knowing the GSEB Class 10 Syllabus.
Advantages of Knowing a GSEB Class 10 Syllabus
- The syllabus helps the students to know the topics they have to prepare for the exams
- It also gives an overview of the unit-wise or chapter-wise marks weightage
- Students can get information about the topics and sub-topics covered by the subject
- Some syllabus also provides the list of prescribed reference books on the particular subject
Know more about Gujarat Board and its study material from BYJU’S. Stay tuned and browse more information.