The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is the sole authority, who handles the higher secondary school certificate (HSC) exam, which is for Classes 11 and 12. Other than conducting exams the board also frame the syllabus for Class 11 and 12 and also sanction the textbooks as per the subjects or steams. Other crucial resource for the students to prepare more efficiently for the board exams are the GSEB Class 12 Physics Important Questions. Referring to this GSEB Class 12 Physics Important Questions will help the students to revise the main concepts of the chapter and also get used to answering questions of various difficulty levels.
GSEB Class 12 Physics Important Questions
These Physics Important Questions of Gujarat Board HSC Class 12, provides an advanced level of questions, which will prepare the students for Class 12th Physics examination. Class 12 students also need to prepare themselves for various competitive examinations, such as IIT-JEE etc and these important questions for Class 12 Physics will provide them with different questions from various topics, which are generally skipped by students.
Gujarat Board Class 12 Physics syllabus is vast, which covers topics such as static electricity, current electricity, electromagnetic waves, etc, which needs lots of preparation. Practising Class 12 Physics important question will clear the conceptual knowledge of students and also enhance their subject knowledge. Important question for Class 12 Physics will help the students to know in which chapters they are weak so that they can prepare again. It also increases their confidence.
Solving important question papers for Class 12 Physics will help the students to analyse the current progress of their ongoing studies. Solving important questions, is one of the best ways to prepare for the examination as it covers important concepts taken from the GSEB Physics textbook. Students are advised to understand the concepts and theories of physics properly before the exam. Students who are going to appear for GSEB board class 12 exams must focus on the important questions, while preparing for their examination.
1. Q amount of charge is uniformly distributed over somebody. How should the body be divided into two parts, so that the force acting between the two parts is maximum for a given separation between them?
2. A drop of water (spherically shaped) has 3 x 10-10 C amount of charge residing on it. 500 V electric potential exists on its surface. Calculate the radius of this drop. Two such drops (having identical charge and radius) combine to form a new drop. Calculate the electric potential on the surface of the new drop. K = 9 x 109 SI.
3. A battery having an emf £ and an internal resistance r is connected with a resistance R. Prove that the power in the external resistance is maximum when R=r.
4. Two long solenoids are of equal length l and the smaller solenoid having cross-sectional area a is placed within the larger solenoid in such a way that their axes coincide. Find the mutual inductance of the system.
5. Height of TV tower is 102 m. If the average population density is 1000 / km2 , how many people can observe the programmes of this station? (Radius of the Earth = 6400 km)
6. Write limitations of Bohr model.
7. Write four characteristics of Photon
8. Write Kirchhoff’s First Law and obtain equation using necessary figure.
9. Write down points of comparison between an electric dipole and a magnetic dipole
10. A 900 pF capacitor is charged with the help of 100 V battery. Calculate the steady electric energy on this capacitor. The above capacitor is disconnected from the battery and is connected to another identical capacitor. What will be the total energy of the system?
11. When a linear object is placed in front of a convex mirror, image of the th size of the object is formed. Calculate the object distance and the image distance. This linear object is kept perpendicular to the axis.
12. A 900 pF capacitor is charged with the help of 100 V battery. Calculate the steady electric energy on this capacitor. The above capacitor is disconnected from the battery and is connected to another identical capacitor. What will be the total energy of the system?
13. Write the equation of magnetic force acting on a particle moving through a magnetic field. Using it, obtain Newton’s equation of motion and show that Kinetic Energy of the particle remains constant with time.
14. 3% of the total energy of a 100 W bulb is converted into visible light. Calculate the average intensity at a spherical surface which is at a distance of 1 m from the bulb. Consider the bulb to be a point source and let the medium be isotropic.
15. Depth of a well is 5.5 m and it is completely filled with water. The refractive index of water is 1.33. If viewed from the top, by how much height would the bottom of the well appear to be shifted up.
16. A circular coil having N turns is made from a wire of L meter length. If a current of I amp. is passed through the coil, which is suspended in a uniform magnetic field of B Tesla, find the maximum torque that can act on the coil.
17. Two long solenoids are of equal length l and the smaller solenoid having a cross sectional area a is placed within the larger solenoid in such a way that their axes coincide. Find the mutual inductance of the system.
18. Explain Analogy and Digital communication
19. 10% of the total energy of a 100 W bulb is converted into visible light. Calculate the average intensity at a spherical surface which is at a distance of 2 m. from the bulb. Consider the bulb to be a point source and let the medium be isotropic.
20. Define the power of a Lens.
21. Derive the expression to find the unknown resistance in the balanced condition of a Wheatstone bridge.
Students can also find the gseb textbooks pdf to download from here at BYJU’S.