The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are responsible for safeguarding the quality of education in the State of Gujarat. The HSC board Gujarat, handles the higher secondary school certificate (HSC) exam, which is for Classes 11 and 12. Here, in this article we have provided information about the GSEB HSC Board exams and its resources. Knowing the details and information provided in this article below about the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board help the students to prepare more effectively for the HSC Board Gujarat exams.
Gujarat HSC Board
The HSC board Gujarat was established by ‘The Gujarat Secondary Education Act of 1972′. Since, then the HSC board of Gujarat has been succeeding in its quest for holistic excellence. With its functions like creating the apt syllabus, such that its students stand right up there with the national standards. Also, the HSC board recommends the best GSEB books for you to learn the topics mentioned in the syllabus.
The board also evaluates the functioning of the schools coming under it and also recognises new prospect schools to join under the board. Last year, a total of 4,59,806 students took the GSEB HSC exam. From those, the overall pass percentage was around 55.55. The passing marks for GSEB HSC were 35%, but, now it has been reduced to 33%.
How to crack HSC Board Exam?
Below are some exam tips for you to crack HSC Board exam.
HSC Exam preparation tips:
- GSEB HSC Syllabus – Have the syllabus handy and thoroughly understand the GSEB syllabus for Class 12.
- Study timetable – Create a proper study timetable. Before creating go through your final exam timetable as you will get an idea, which subject is on what date, and if you have holidays in between the exams. Accordingly, you can dedicate time for revision.
- Study method – Make notes, while you study new chapters and concepts. Maintain a separate notebook. These notes should include formulas, diagrams, theorems, flowcharts, algorithms, etc.
- Practice – To check if you are ready to take up the exam, solve sample question papers, previous year question papers without fail. Doing this will help you know in which chapters you are weak and can prepare again. Also, it increases your confidence. To solve exam papers, you can check out GSEB Exam papers
- You need to have a good sleep. Avoid eating junk food items, eat healthy food and drink sufficient water. Exercise and meditate to refresh your mind and body.
During the exam:
As soon as the question paper is distributed, read all the questions at first. This will help you analyse, which questions are easy for you and to leave the once you feel are tough for the last. Answer the one’s those are easy as this will help to increase your confidence. On completing the paper, check your answer sheet again before submitting it to your examiner. This is to ensure if you have attempted all the questions.
Once you have submitted your answer sheet and stepped out of the exam hall, do not discuss the answers with your friends. Because if they are wrong, you cannot change your answers now! Be calm, don’t worry and be confident about your answers. After exams, students eagerly wait for the results. Details of the results are given below
Steps to check GSEB 12th Result 2020
Step 1: Visit gseb.org. (official web portal)
Step 2: Click and open GSEB HSC Results 2020
Step 3: Enter your Hall ticket number and submit
Step 4: Your results will appear on the screen
Step 5: You can download to save and take a printout
GSEB HSC Board Resources
Meanwhile, find here some important links that will help you prepare for the GSEB HSC exam:
Stay tuned for more details about the GSEB and its resources.