Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education commonly known as HPBOSE came into existence in the year 1969. Its headquarters is in Dharamshala. The board is responsible for prescribing syllabus, textbooks and conducting the exams for secondary school students. The board publishes the textbooks from class 1 to class 10.
Some other functions of the board are as follows:
- Grant diplomas or certifications to persons who have passed the board examinations.
- Providing affiliations to the schools
- Promotes the physical, moral, cultural and social welfare of students in recognised institution
- Prescribe penalties for those persons who engaged in misconduct during examinations.
- Grants permission to the State Council of Educational Research and Training for educational activities and research work;
- Take welfare measures for the employees of the board.
- Award scholarships, medals and prizes under conditions if prescribed.
- Organise seminars, symposiums, educational exhibitions to promote the quality of education.
Himachal Pradesh Board conducts the state level examination for two classes.It is for
- Class 10
- Class 12
Click the link below to get the Himachal Pradesh Board class 7 syllabus,textbooks,previous year question papers.
|Himachal Pradesh Board Class 7 Syllabus|
|Himachal Pradesh Board Class 7 Books|
|Himachal Pradesh Board Class 7 Question Papers|