We can protect our forests and their resources in the following ways
- Regulated and Planned Cutting of Trees.
- Control over Forest Fire by adopting the latest techniques of fire fighting.
- Reforestation and Afforestation.
- Check over Forest Clearance for Agricultural and Habitation Purposes.
- Protection of Forests from several forest diseases by use of chemical spray, antibiotics or by the development of disease-resistant strains of trees.
- Proper Utilisation of Forest and Forests Products.
- Active participation of Government in Forest Conservation.
|Indian Geography Notes||Geomorphic Processes|
|Physiographic Division of Great Plains of India||IAS Exam|
|IAS Notes||GS 1 Structure, Strategy and Syllabus|