National Testing Agency (NTA) has now released the JEE Main 2020 admit card on its official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can visit the website and download their JEE Main admit card for the September session. However, it is to be noted that the JEE Main 2020 admit card is a provisional one.
Once they visit the official website, the can click on the “Download JEE Main April/September 2020 Admit Card” tab to go the next page. Here candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth to log in. On successful entry of details, the JEE Main admit card will be displayed. Students can then download and take a print out of the same.
Some of the important details mentioned in the admit card include the date and time of the exam, exam centre address, candidate’s name, the application number, photograph, signature. Exam day guidelines are also given in the admit card of JEE Main 2020.
There is a new feature in the JEE Main 2020 admit card. A self-declaration has to be done for COVID-19. Students have to sign and fill a document with few questions, take its print out and submit it at the centres.
JEE Main admit card 2020 should be carried to the exam centre along with a valid photo ID proof and one passport size coloured photograph which should be the same as the one that was uploaded during registration.
JEE Main 2020 second session is scheduled to be held from September 1 to 6.
JEE Main 2020 New Guidelines
Along with the admit card, NTA has released new exam day guidelines with regard to COVID-19. Candidates are advised to check all the guidelines and follow it.
- Dress code has to be followed by candidates appearing for JEE Main. Footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons will not be allowed.
- After the exam, JEE Main admit card has to be submitted at the dropbox along with the undertaking. If the candidates fail to do this, evaluation of their answer sheets will not be carried out.
- JEE Main 2020 admit card will have bar codes which will be scanned at the exam centre.
- A strict ‘no-touch policy’ has been announced and social distancing norms have to be followed.
- Seats to have gaps as per the guidelines mentioned by the Government of India.