JEE Mains is a national level entrance examination conducted by CBSE for students aspiring for admissions into different prestigious institutes like IIT, ISM, NITs, IIITs and more. JEE is conducted in 2 stages JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. Students have to clear JEE Mains to take up JEE Advanced. JEE Mains 2016 was conducted on 3rd April in (Offline mode) and on 9th and 10th April 2016 in Online mode (Computer based).
JEE Mains 2016 Sample papers:
The students can download JEE Mains 2016 Sample papers along with their solutions and answer keys by clicking the links given below:
|JEE Mains 2016 Sample Paper|
|JEE Mains 2016 Sample Paper 1||JEE Mains 2016 Sample Paper 1 Solutions|
|JEE Mains 2016 Sample Paper 2||JEE Mains 2016 Sample Paper 2 Solutions|
Millions of IIT aspirants are preparing for JEE Mains therefore, it is very important to practice sample papers. The advantages of solving sample papers are:
- The students will get familiarized with the exam pattern: Knowing the exam pattern will help students to increase their confidence level and while attending JEEMains, they will be well prepared to face the examination.
- Improves speed and accuracy: JEE Mains is a tough paper, as you have only 3 hours to solve the paper that requires you to be quick. Solving sample papers by Byju’s will help you to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Learn to manage time: Managing time is very important in a competitive exam, especially JEE Mains. By solving our sample papers, you learn better time management.
- Helps you to do SWOT analysis: SWOT analysis is to know your strengths and weakness. By solving sample papers, you will get a clear idea about the topics/concepts or sections in which you are good or bad at. This gives you the room for an improvement.
- Improves confidence: Solving sample papers will gradually increase your confidence level. With the above features, it is easy to gain confidence and reduce the exam fear
- Know the level of learning: By solving JEE Mains 2016 sample papers from Byju’s, you can know your level of learning as get to do a SWOT analysis.
Byju’s are the best trainers for competitive exams like JEE Mains and Advanced. We have pioneered video learning in the country which not only helps in understanding a concept but helps to retain what has been studied.