SCERT Kerala Textbooks for Class 11 Accountancy comprises four units under Financial Accounting 1 and Financial Accounting 2. The concepts of the subject, as per the updated
2020-2021 Edition of SCERT Kerala State Board, Accountancy Syllabus 11th Standard Textbooks for English Medium help students to master the subject properly. Students can revise the questions found at the end of each chapter of the Kerala SCERT Textbooks for Accountancy, thus scoring well in the final exams.
SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Accountancy Download
- SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Accountancy-1(English Medium)
- SCERT Kerala Books Class 11Accountancy-2(English Medium)
SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Accountancy
Accountancy Part 1
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Accounting
- Chapter 2: Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter 3: Recording of Transactions – I
- Chapter 4: Recording of Transactions – II
- Chapter 5: Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Chapter 6: Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
- Chapter 7: Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
- Chapter 8: Bill of Exchange
Accountancy Part 2
- Chapter 9: Financial Statements – I
- Chapter 10: Financial Statements – II
- Chapter 11: Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Chapter 12: Applications of Computers in Accounting
- Chapter 13: Computerised Accounting System
Kerala Board Class 11 Accountancy textbooks are in two parts and deal with topics such as Theoretical Framework, Accounting Process, Computers in Accounting and so on. These Units from SCERT Class 11 textbooks are devised according to the new Kerala Board 11th Standard Syllabus and are very useful to prepare for the exams.
Get Kerala Higher Secondary Board by registering at BYJU’S – the learning app. Other study materials like Kerala plus one exam timetable, sample papers, syllabus and more are also provided.