SCERT Kerala Accountancy Textbooks for Class 11 comprises four units under Financial Accounting 1 and Financial Accounting 2. The concepts in the Kerala Syllabus 11th Standard Accountancy Textbooks help students to understand the subject properly. Students can revise the questions found at the end of each chapter of the Kerala SCERT Textbooks for Accountancy to study for the final exams.
SCERT Kerala Accountancy Textbooks for Class 11
|Kerala Board Class 12 Accountancy Part 1 Textbook|
|Kerala Board Class 12 Accountancy Part 2 Textbook|
SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Accountancy
Accountancy Part 1
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Accounting
- Chapter 2: Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter 3: Recording of Transactions – I
- Chapter 4: Recording of Transactions – II
- Chapter 5: Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Chapter 6: Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
- Chapter 7: Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
- Chapter 8: Bill of Exchange
Accountancy Part 2
- Chapter 9: Financial Statements – I
- Chapter 10: Financial Statements – II
- Chapter 11: Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Chapter 12: Applications of Computers in Accounting
- Chapter 13: Computerised Accounting System
Kerala Board Class 11 Accountancy textbooks are in two parts and deal with topics such as Theoretical Framework, Accounting Process, Computers in Accounting and so on. These Units from SCERT Class 11 textbooks are devised according to the new Kerala Board 11th Standard Syllabus and are very useful to prepare for the exams.
Get Kerala Higher Secondary Board by registering at BYJU’S – the learning app. Other study materials like Kerala plus one exam timetable, sample papers, syllabus and more are also provided.