SCERT Kerala Textbooks for Class 11 Chemistry is a very interesting textbook containing some 14 chapters divided into Part 1 and Part 2. The concepts from this new 2020-2021 Edition of SCERT Kerala State Board, Chemistry Syllabus 11th Standard Textbooks for English Medium, help students to master the subject properly. Students can revise the questions found at the end of each chapter of the Kerala SCERT Textbooks for Chemistry and score good marks in the final exams.
SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Chemistry Download
- SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Chemistry Book Part 1(English Medium)
- SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Chemistry Book Part 2(English Medium)
Kerala Board Class 11 Chemistry textbook discusses topics like Some Basic Concept of Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Hydrogen, Environmental Chemistry and more. These chapters from SCERT Class 11 textbooks, devised as per the updated Kerala Board 11th Standard Syllabus are very useful to prepare for the exams.
SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Chemistry Part 1
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
SCERT Kerala Books Class 11 Chemistry Part 2
- Redox Reaction
- The S – Block Elements
- The P – Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
Students can get Kerala Higher Secondary Board by registering at BYJU’S – the learning app. Other study materials like Kerala plus one exam timetable, sample papers, syllabus and more are also provided.