SCERT Kerala Textbooks for Class 12 Accountancy is the most useful resource that helps students to prepare more proficiently for the exams. Students can prepare for the exams by referring to the latest 2020-2021 Edition of SCERT Kerala State Board, Accountancy Syllabus 12th Standard Textbooks for English Medium. Students can refer to the questions found at the end of each chapter of the Kerala SCERT Textbooks to learn Accountancy. This will help them to score good marks in the final exams.
SCERT Kerala Books Class 12 Accountancy Download
- SCERT Kerala Books Class 12 Accountancy Book Part 1 (English Medium)
- SCERT Kerala Books Class 12 Accountancy Book Part 2 (English Medium)
SCERT Kerala Books Class 12 Accountancy
Accountancy Part 1
- Chapter 1: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisation
- Chapter 2: Accounting for Partnership: Basic Concepts
- Chapter 3: Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – Admission 112 of a Partner
- Chapter 4: Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – 172 Retirement/Death of a Partner
- Chapter 5: Dissolution of Partnership Firm
Accountancy Part 2
- Chapter 1: Accounting for Share Capital
- Chapter 2: Issue and Redemption of Debentures
- Chapter 3: Financial Statements of a Company
- Chapter 4: Analysis of Financial Statement
- Chapter 5: Accounting Ratios
- Chapter 6: Cash Flow Statement
Kerala Board Class 12 Accountancy textbooks are very useful for students who aim to score high marks in the final exam. These SCERT Class 12 textbooks for Accountancy are devised as per the new Kerala Board 12th Standard Syllabus. These are very useful resources to prepare for the exams.
Access resources for Kerala Higher Secondary Board by registering at BYJU’S – the learning app. We offer study materials such as Kerala plus two exam time table, sample papers, syllabus and more.