SCERT Kerala Textbooks for Class 12 Chemistry, a very interesting subject covering some 16 units is divided into Part 1 and Part 2. The latest 2020-2021 Edition of SCERT Kerala State Board, Chemistry Syllabus 12th Standard Textbooks for English Medium help students to master the subject properly. Students can also revise the questions at the end of each chapter of the Kerala SCERT Textbooks for Chemistry. This helps them to gain good marks in the final exams.
SCERT Kerala Books Class 12 Chemistry Download
- SCERT Kerala Books Class 12 Chemistry Book Part 1(English Medium)
- SCERT Kerala Books Class 12 Chemistry Book Part 2(English Medium)
Kerala Board Class 12 Chemistry textbook deals with major concepts such as Solutions, Surface Chemistry, Amines, Polymers and so on. These concepts are taken from SCERT Class 12 textbooks. They are created according to the updated Kerala Board 12th Standard Syllabus and will help the students to prepare for the exams.
SCERT Kerala Books Class 12 Chemistry Part 1 & Part 2
- Unit 1- Solid State
- Unit 2- Solutions
- Unit 3-Electrochemistry
- Unit 4-Chemical Kinetics
- Unit 5-Surface Chemistry
- Unit 6-General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Unit 7- p-Block Elements
- Unit 8- d-and-f-Block Elements
- Unit 9-Coordination Compounds
- Unit 10-Haloalkenes and Haloarenes
- Unit 11-Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Unit 12-Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Unit 13-Amines
- Unit 14- Biomolecules
- Unit 15-Polymers
- Unit 16-Chemistry in Everyday Life
Students can get Kerala Higher Secondary Board by registering at BYJU’S – the learning app. Other study materials like Kerala plus one exam timetable, sample papers, syllabus and more are also provided.