Candidates can find subject wise detailed analysis of the NEET 2022 re-examination question paper conducted by NEET experts at BYJU’S. Also, find direct links to NEET paper analysis from previous years and the recently conducted NEET examination 2022.
Download the Complete Guide to NEET UG Prep
How can NEET Paper Analysis be beneficial?
- Aids in understanding difficulty level of question paper
- A careful performance analysis of individual subjects can be carried out
- Different ways of solving the same question in a simplified and efficient manner can be learnt and understood
- Analysis provided by academic experts at BYJU’S, hence solutions are unerring and accurate
- Candidates appearing at NEET 2023 can learn and understand different metrics of the examination and develop the knack of solving questions in a timely manner
- Candidates can come up with a tentative and approximate score
- Predicting NEET cut off becomes easier
Direct links of NEET Paper Analysis from Previous Years
- NEET 2022 Question paper Analysis – July 17
- NEET 2021 Question paper Analysis
- NEET 2020 Question paper Analysis
- NEET 2019 Question paper Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions on NEET 2022 Re-exam paper analysis
What is the time duration of the NEET 2022 examination?
The time duration of NEET 2022 is 3 hours and 20 minutes.
What is the NEET 2022 exam pattern?
The NEET 2022 exam pattern for each subject – Section A (35 questions) and Section B (10+5 questions). From Section B, students can answer any 10 questions
How many questions appeared in the NEET 2022 Physics section?
In the NEET 2022 examination held on July 17, 21 questions appeared from class 11 syllabus, while the remaining 29 questions appeared from class 12 syllabus for NEET.
How was the NEET Physics 2022 section?
Difficulty level of the Physics section was in the range of easy to moderate. Some questions were challenging.
Which section was most difficult in NEET 2022?
The Chemistry section was somewhat challenging as per some students, while some other students could crack it in time.