The NTA(National Testing Agency), conducting body for NEET exams has released a notification for the applicants to record that the application correction portal has been reopened. Registered candidates can now check for particulars and make changes if any, active from 13th March 2020 up till 19th March 2020 (12:00am), after which no further changes can be made to the online NEET Application Form 2020.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in, check for their particulars and make all the required changes if necessary. Post this, the next even in-line for NEET exams that students must make note of is the release of NEET Admit Card 2020 from 27th March 2020 onwards up till 3rd May 2020. Also worth mentioning is that students shall not be separately intimated about the availability of admit cards online. Students must check out the official website for NEET, ntaneet.nic.in to download NEET hall ticket 2020.
As per the official notice released by NTA, candidates from J&K state are also provided with the option of making corrections to the application forms through the same official website mentioned above. For such candidates, who want to make changes, the application number will be separately shared via SMS or email.
As per the latest on NEET 2020, here is a list of immediate events that candidates must make note of:
- Correction portal re-opened for edits(if any) in the NEET 2020 Application form from 13th March 2020 up till 19th March 2020 (12:00am)
- NEET Admit Card 2020 shall be released by NTA for downloading from 27th March 2020 onwards
Step-by-step Procedure To Make Corrections to NEET Application Form 2020
- Log in to the official website for NEET – ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on – Direct Link of Application Correction tab
- Towards the right side of the homepage, locate the NTA NEET 2020 Application Correction tab, click on it
- Fill in the details asked such as registration number, name etc
- Make the corrections as required and save
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use