Human health involves absolute well being in all aspects, physical, mental and social not necessarily an illness or disorder. The well-being of humans is a crucial aspect which can be influenced by many factors both externally as well as internally.
1. The low RBC count is seen in anaemia and ________.
2. A child is suffering from Kwashiorkor and if this child is compared with other marasmus children then what additional symptoms are present in Kwashiorkor child?
(b) Wasted muscles
(c) A decrease in body weight
(d) Impaired physical growth
3. Chronic anaemia and multiple sclerosis are
(a) Allergic diseases
(b) Hormonal diseases
(c) Autoimmune diseases
(d) Hereditary diseases
4. Which one of the following statements is correct about T-lymphocytes in mammals?
(a) These are produced in the thyroid
(b) These are originated in lymphoid tissues
(c) They scavenge damaged cells and cellular debris
(d) There are three main types – cytotoxic T-cells, helper T-cells and suppressor T-cells
5. The antibody-dependent cytotoxicity is seen in ________.
(a) Local anaphylaxis
(b) Generalise anaphylaxis
(c) Immune complex reaction
(d) Non-compatible-blood transfusion
6. Which of the following protein causes the dilation of blood vessels?
(d) None of these
7. Parkinson’s disease is caused due to deficiency of ________.
8. Gaucher’s disease is linked with________.
(b) Abnormal fat metabolism
(c) Abnormal protein metabolism
(d) Abnormal carbohydrate metabolism
9. LSD is obtained from _______.
(a) Cannabis Sativa
(b) Claviceps purpurea
(c) Papaver somniferum
(d) Erythroxylon coca
10. Infectious proteins are present in ________.
(c) Gemini viruses
(d) Satellite viruses
Stay tuned with BYJU’S NEET for more MCQs and other NEET related study materials.
Related Links: Amniocentesis MCQs