The last date to challenge the answer key of JEE Main 2022 session 2 exam is today, 5 August 2022 till 5:00 pm. Challenge the keys by visiting the official website of NTA.
The National Testing Agency will be closing the application window for the answer key challenges for JEE Main 2022 session 2 today, 5 August 2022, at 5:00 pm. Candidates are advised to positively apply online within the prescribed deadline by visiting the official website of NTA for JEE Mains, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth to challenge the answer keys. The answer key challenge window is active from 3 August 2022, and no challenges, as well as the fee payment, will be accepted after the deadline.
The answer keys are provisional and are for paper 1, paper 2A, and paper 2B. Candidates’ responses along with the question paper are uploaded on the challenge portal. The detailed process for challenging answer keys is discussed below. A nonrefundable fee of RS 200 per question needs to be paid by the candidate. Without the payment, challenges won’t be accepted.
- Visit the NTA website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “JEE (Main) 2022 Session 2, Display Question Paper and Answer Key” link under the candidate activity heading.
- A challenge portal will open up, where you need to enter your application number and date of birth to log in.
- Now click on the answer key challenge link.
- For the question which you need to challenge, select the ID of the answer key which you feel is the correct one.
- You can also upload the document which supports your claim.
- Now click on “Save your claim” and proceed to the next screen.
- You will be able to see your selected answer keys, verify them and then proceed to fee payment.
For a detailed process of challenging answer keys, check the official notice on the NTA website.