Overview of Telangana Board
In the state of Telangana, class 10 examinations are conducted by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE). Meanwhile, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education is responsible for conducting class 12 board exams.
For SSC (Class 10)
- There would be one paper for each of the languages – Hindi, Telugu, Urdu and English
- Two papers for non-language subjects such as Science Paper I and Paper II, Mathematics Paper I and Paper II
- Furthermore, each of the languages has 100 marks, among which 80 is distributed in the theory paper and the remaining 20 as internal assessment.
- Each of the non-language papers would have a maximum of 50 marks, with 40 marks allocated in the theory exam and the remaining 10 marks awarded as internal assessment.
For 2nd Year (Senior/Class 12)
- Students are examined in 3 parts, namely:
- Part I – English
- Part II – Second Languages
- Part III – non-language subjects
- A total mark of 500 can be achieved in the arts groups the 2nd year
- A maximum of 530 marks can be awarded for MPC group, 2nd year
- Bi.P.C group has a maximum mark of 560 for the 2nd year
- The minimum marks that a candidate should score to pass is 35
Importance of Analysing Exam Pattern
Students are required to analyse the pattern of examination as they can develop an ideal learning strategy. Furthermore, the students may acquire important insights that may help them perform better in the exam. Hidden trends and patterns might become apparent, distribution of marks may have a clearer picture etc.
To explore more exam resources and useful tools like inter 2nd year model papers , visit BYJU’S. From in-depth articles to fascinating videos, BYJU’s has a plethora of educational resources from TSBIE to help you crack exams with ease.
Students can also refer to the intermediate syllabus from BYJU’S.