Getting good marks in 12th board exam is the aim of every student. But at the end of the academic session of 12th standard, most of the students started thinking of just how to pass the exam. To avoid this situation to arise it is very important that students should be well-organised and planned from day 1 of the Telangana Intermediate II year. And in achieving this objective syllabus plays a vital role.
The Telangana intermediate syllabus was reduced for the academic year 2020-21, due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Details of the deleted portions has been updated to the respective subject pages. The syllabus for commerce is updated on the main page itself.
Knowing the syllabus is like half of the work done. So, it’s important that before starting the Telangana std. 12 Classes, students should have a look at the syllabus of all the subjects that they will study.
Telangana Intermediate II year Subject overview:
As per the TSBIE official site, the Telangana Intermediate II year has the following subjects:
- Part I: English
- Part II: Second Languages which include Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, Tamil & Oria.
- Part III: Optional Subjects depending upon your stream i.e Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Psychology, Public Administration, Logic, Sociology, Geography, and Geology.
- Modern Language Subjects i.e English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu.
Telangana Class 12 Syllabus
The Telangana Intermediate II year (i.e Class 12) Science stream consists of the following as mandatory subjects:
- Mathematics II A
- Mathematics II B
To know the detailed syllabus, click on the link below:
|Telangana Intermediate II year Mathematics Syllabus|
|Telangana Intermediate II year Physics Syllabus|
|Telangana Intermediate II year Chemistry Syllabus|
|Telangana Intermediate II year Biology Syllabus|
Telangana Intermediate II Year Commerce Syllabus 2020-21
- TS Board IInd Year Intermediate Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21 (deleted portions)
- TS Board IInd Year Intermediate Political Science Syllabus 2020-21 (deleted portions)
- TS Board IInd Year Intermediate Commerce Syllabus 2020-21 (deleted portions)
- TS Board IInd Year Intermediate Economics Syllabus 2020-21 (deleted portions)
Did you find this information on “Telangana Class 12 Syllabus” useful? Stay tuned for more updates on Telangana Class 12 exam. Happy Learning & Download the BYJU’S App for more interesting study videos!