Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, the Board of Education in the Telangana State of India, located at Nampally, Hyderabad was set up in 2014. The Honourable Minister of the State for Secondary Education, acts as the chairman and secretary to Government, while Secondary Education is the vice-chairman of the TSBIE board.
Intermediate Telangana is a crucial year for the students and preparing for it requires commitment and hard work. TS Board of Intermediate includes the 1st and 2nd year of intermediate studies, Telangana, which are very crucial years for the students. These years at TS Inter board lays the foundation for the higher studies. Acing this Telangana State Intermediate requires a lot of hard work and commitment. Students can prepare ahead proficiently for Inter Telangana and ace the board exams.
The secretary of I.A.S. Rank also assumes the role of chief executive of the Telangana Board of Intermediate Board. TSBIE was set up in order to regulate and supervise the system of Intermediate education in the state of Telangana. The TSBIE board also has the responsibility to specify the courses of study and matters connected with it.
Here, in this article we have compiled the information about and the resources of 1st and 2nd Year of Telangana Intermediate. Check to know the details of TS Inter Board.
TSBIE Board Overview
See the complete overview of the TS Intermediate board from the table as well as the contents mentioned below in this article.
|TSBIE Full Form||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education|
|Full Exam Name||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education Examination|
|Key People||Smt. Chitra Ramachandran, IAS (Vice-Chairperson)
Sri.Syed Omer Jaleel, IAS (Secretary)
|Address||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education,
Govt. of Telangana,
Vidhyabhavan, Nampally Hyderabad – 500001
Telangana State, India
TSBIE or Telangana Board of Intermediate Education Functions
Find out from below, the functions of Telangana Intermediate:
- Prescribe syllabus and textbooks for Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year
- Give affiliation to the Institutions that are offering Intermediate Courses in the State
- Establish regulations for the administration of the Junior Colleges
- Prescribe qualifications for the Junior Lecturers
- Conduct academic inspection of Junior Colleges
- Process results and to issue certificates
- Issue eligibility and equivalency certificates to continue further studies
Objectives of Telangana Intermediate Education Board (TSBIE)
We have also compiled here the objectives of Telangana Intermediate:
- Make intermediate education accessible to all sections of the society
- Emphasise on the Rural, Tribal, Socially underprivileged sections of the society
- Strengthen the girl’s Education by increasing their enrolment in the Colleges
- Monitor and supervise all junior colleges in Telangana
- Regulate the functioning of Private Aided Colleges to optimize the utilization of Grants of Grants in aid
- Provide quality education, even to the remote villages through Tele-Education through Mana TV
- Make Education a tool of social and economic emancipation through Vocationalisation of Education
- Bring vocational education to centre-stage and train students in practical and problem-solving skills
- Provide Teacher Training / Refresher Courses to update the knowledge skills of the lecturers
TSBIE Exams and Resources
The Telangana Intermediate 1st year is called the class 11 (junior) & Telangana State Intermediate 2nd year as class 12. Students who have passed the Class 11 will move on to higher class. Students can access the Telangana Intermediate resources from the links given below for the respective classes, Intermediate Ist Year or Intermediate IInd Year.
|Intermediate I Year Telangana Board Syllabus|
|Sample Question Papers for Intermediate I Year Telangana|
|Telangana Intermediate I Year Previous Year Question Papers|
|Telangana Board I Year Intermediate Text Books|
|Intermediate II Year Telangana Board Syllabus|
|Sample Question Papers for Intermediate II Year Telangana|
|Telangana Intermediate II Year Previous Year Question Papers|
|Telangana Board II Year Intermediate Text Books|
Stay tuned for more updates on Telangana Class 12 exam and its resources. Happy Learning & download the BYJU’S App for more interesting study videos!