First Year Intermediate Exams by Telangana Board is very crucial and is conducted for students of the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) stream, the BPC (Biology, Physics, Chemistry), BPCM (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths), CEC (Civics, Economics, Commerce) or even those specialising in HEC (History, Economics, Commerce subjects). So, based on their areas of interest and knowledge of the subjects, most students of the Telangana Intermediate I Year will decide on their higher studies or future career.
The intermediate syllabus for the academic year 2020-21 was reduced due to the pandemic. Details of the deleted syllabus has been updated to the respective pages.
Since, the decision is made during this year, the Telangana Intermediate I year syllabus is very helpful for the students as this helps the students to determine their subject knowledge and genuine interest in particular topics or concepts taught in a subject during the academic year. Syllabus of any class is the foundation, based on which the education board creates the Telangana Intermediate I Year Textbooks.
On analysing the TSBIE First Year Intermediate Syllabus, students will find that for the academic year, the board is currently offering subjects, such as English for Part I Paper, Second Languages or Regional Languages including Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi and so on for Part II paper. Optional Subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Psychology and more make up for Part III of the curriculum, while Part IV covers Modern Languages English, Urdu and the like.
Students of Telangana Intermediate First year do not have to study all the subjects as is offered. They can choose a particular stream to specialise in after looking at the Telangana Intermediate I year syllabus. They can later determine to follow a particular line of subject, based on their interest.
Telangana Intermediate I Year Syllabus 2020-21
|Telangana Intermediate I Year Maths Syllabus|
|Telangana Intermediate I Year Physics Syllabus|
|Telangana Intermediate I Year Chemistry Syllabus|
|Telangana Intermediate I Year Biology Syllabus|
Telangana Intermediate I Year Commerce Syllabus 2020-21
- TS Board Ist Year Intermediate Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21 (deleted portions)
- TS Board Ist Year Intermediate Political Science Syllabus 2020-21 (deleted portions)
- TS Board Ist Year Intermediate Commerce Syllabus 2020-21 (deleted portions)
- TS Board Ist Year Intermediate Economics Syllabus 2020-21 (deleted portions)
Importance of Telangana Intermediate First Year Syllabus
Here are some reasons why syllabus plays an important role in the academic year:
- It gives an insight into the details of the course
- Students will be able to identify the best way to bridge their knowledge gap on any topic or subject
- Prepare ahead for class, by reading up on the topic
- Will be able to determine if the time allotted for a topic is sufficient or if they would require more
Students can also download the Telangana board 10th Class all books from BYJU’S. Stay tuned for more updates.