Students who go through the Telangana Board Class 6 Social Science Syllabus and study accordingly will have a better knowledge of the subject. Mastering the syllabus will help them stay ahead in the class. Apart from that, those who also gain a proper insight into the marking scheme and the essential topics from the syllabus will have a better idea which area of the subject they should focus more on. All in all, knowing the right Telangana Board syllabus for Class 6 Social Science will enable students to prepare adequately and come out with flying colours in the exams.
Telangana Board Class 6 Social Science Syllabus 2021-22
Students only have to click on the PDF link provided below to access the Class 6 Syllabus of Telangana Board Social Science.
We have also listed below the chapter names from the textbook for Class 6 Social Science of Telangana board.
Theme I: Diversity on the Earth
1) Reading and Making Maps
2) Globe – A Model of the Earth
3) Land Forms
Penamakuru – A Village in the Krishna Delta
4) Dokur Village on the Plateau
5) Penugolu– A Tribal Village in the Hills
6) From Gathering Food to Growing Food – The Earliest People
Theme II. Production, Exchange and Livelihoods
7) Agriculture in Our Times
8) Trade in Agricultural Produce – Part– A
Part – B
Theme: III – Political Systems and Governance
9) Community Decision Making in a Tribe
10) Emergence of Kingdoms and Republics
11) First Empires
12) Democratic Government
13) Village Panchayats
14) Local Self – Government in Urban Areas
Theme- IV: Social Organization and Inequities
15) Diversity in Our Society
16)Towards Gender Equality
Theme – V: Religion and Society
17) Religion and Society in Early Times
18) Devotion and Love towards God
Theme VI: Culture and Communication Theme
19) Language, Writing and Great Books
20) Sculptures and Building
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get more information about the syllabus, exam dates, books results, hall tickets, important question, sample papers, and other study materials.