Telangana SSC Social Science Syllabus along with that of other major subjects help students to prepare most effectively for the Class 10 exams. SSC is a significant year and the passing marks scored in the board exams this year will determine the path for higher studies ahead. Apart from Maths and General Science, students also need to focus on other subjects like Social Science, if they wish to score high marks in the board exams.
If they are thorough with the Class 10 syllabus of all the subjects, it will help them to plan their studies properly for the final exam. Here, we have provided the complete Telangana Board Class 10 Social Science Syllabus. If anyone is planning to appear for the Class 10 exam, this syllabus will be very helpful for them.
Get the required information about the topics and concepts that are being covered in Class 10 Social Science Syllabus for Telangana Board.
Download Telangana Board SSC (Class 10) Social Science Syllabus PDF
SSC Syllabus for Telangana Board Social Science is divided into topics under three broad categories such as,
The first few topics of the syllabus are from Chapters 1 to 11 covered under subjects like Geography and Economics. After that the rest of the chapters from 12 to 21 are from the subject History. More details or the list of chapters from the syllabus along with the PDF download option of the Syllabus are given below.
You can read this article to get the required information about the topics and concepts that are being covered in Class 10 Social Science Syllabus for Telangana Board.
Download Telangana Board SSC (10th Standard) Social Science Syllabus PDF
Download Telangana Board SSC (Class 10) chapterwise Syllabus:
Social Science Part 1: Geography And Economics
- Chapter 1: India: Relief Features
- Chapter 2: Ideas on Development
- Chapter 3: Production and Employment
- Chapter 4: Climate in Indian Context
- Chapter 5: Indian Rivers and Water Resources
- Chapter 6: The Population
- Chapter 7: Settlement and Migration
- Chapter 8: Rampur: Village Economy
- Chapter 9: Globalisation
- Chapter 10: Food Security
- Chapter 11: Sustainable Development with Equity
Social Science Part 2: History
- Chapter 12: The world between wars 1900-1950
- Chapter 13: National Liberation Movements in the colonies
- Chapter 14: National Movement in India–Partition & Independence 1939-1947
- Chapter 15: Making of Independent India’s Constitution
- Chapter 16: The Election Process in India
- Chapter 17: Independent India (The first 30 years 1947-1977)
- Chapter 18: Emerging Political Trends (1977-2007)
- Chapter 19: Post-War World and India
- Chapter 20: Social Movements in our times
- Chapter 21: The Movement for the Formation of Telangana State
Importance of Telangana SSC Board Social Science Syllabus for 10th
- Students can get a complete overview of the course structure with the help of Syllabus
- Syllabus includes the subtopics of every chapter of each subject
- 10th Syllabus also consists of the marks weightage for each chapter
- This is one of the best study material for exam preparation
- Helps students to plan their studies properly
You can also stay tuned to BYJU’S and get the latest information about the State Board. Get also exam details along with resources such as Telangana Board previous year question papers, Telangana 10th Social Science books, Telangana Board Exam Pattern , Telangana State Syllabus for SSC and more.