Textbooks play a very significant role in a student’s life, they literally open up to a new world of education and subject knowledge. These Telangana Board Class 10 books are best friends in a student’s academic life, without whose guidance and support, the path to success becomes difficult. Packed with subject knowledge with just the right amount of content required never going overboard from exam point of view. They are readily available to get accessed from anywhere and everywhere.
Click on the links below to access textbooks of all subjects including the telangana board 10th class english book as prescribed by BSE, Telangana.
Telangana Board Class 10 Textbooks Download
Mathematics & science are one of the most important subjects in today’s time and age. Everything around is governed by these subjects which are core subjects. Mathematics textbooks provides students with sample problems, different types of problems under a subtopic, thus covering all possible types of questions. It stimulates problem solving and critical thinking ability in students along with benefiting students, textbooks also allows teachers to plan their classes accordingly. It helps teachers present different types of problems in a systematic and organized manner without having to refer to any other sources.
Science textbook is set up by subject matter experts appointed by the BSE, Telangana. These textbooks undergo regular revisions post updates from the research and development team of the state enabling students to keep up with the times. It covers various important topics such as, Chemical reactions, structure of an atom, Human eye, Nutrition, Heredity etc. which finds relevance. These 10th class books illustrate various activities and interesting experiments covering the practical aspect of science which is the most important in a subject like science. Application of theoretical knowledge acquired to practical aspects is also brought about by the board into these textbooks, making learning challenging and interesting.
How to read from a textbook efficiently
- Make sections of a chapter as per syllabus
- Learn topics chunk/section wise
- Highlight key points and keywords to remember, comes handy during last minute study
- Look for summary/key points towards the end of every chapter
- Solve exercise questions after learning a chapter
- Try to come up with questions which has highlighted key points as answers
- Solve the same type of problems with different data/numbers and situations(in case of mathematics)
- Don’t try to complete the entire chapter if lengthy in one go. Study less, but thoroughly.
- Revise from the start