Apart from Class 10th standard Class 12th is also considered a turning point in a student’s life. It forms a basement for their higher studies. Apart from their study materials, students can download and use these previous year question papers while preparing for their Class 12 board exams.
TN Board Class 12 previous year question paper available on BYJU’S website are designed by subject experts mainly based on the latest Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Syllabus and marking scheme. By practicing more number of previous year question papers, students of Class 12 not only gain the exact idea about the question paper, it also helps students how much time to allow for each question and also removes the exam phobia by improving their confident skills.
Click on the links given below to get the previous year question papers of Tamilnadu board Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology and Maths.
Importance of solving previous year question paper
- It will help students to get an idea about what type of questions they can expect from each topic or chapter.
- Practicing these important question will enhance their problem-solving skills as well as time management skills.
- They can analyze their own performance and get to know their weak points to work on.
- It is a good source for revision purpose because it covers the entire syllabus.
- Some of these important questions might be repeated in the final board exam of Class 12.