Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released the UP Board Class 10 Result 2019. The exams were successfully conducted from 7th Feb to 28th Feb 2019. Students who were eagerly waiting for the result can now check their result status and the marks scored in each subject. Read on to know how to check the UP Board 10th Result.
How to Check the UP Board(High School) 10th Result 2019
The UP Board Result for class 10 2019 is out in the official site (i.e. upmsp.edu.in). Follow the steps below to know the result status and mark secured in the exam.
- Visit the home page UPMSP site.
- Under important links tab, click on the समस्त परीक्षाफल as shown in the image below;
- A page will open. There students will find the link for U.P Board High School (Class X) Results 2015 to 2019 as shown below.
- Click on it and select the year 2019 from the drop down.
- Enter your roll number.
- The high school class 10 result will be displayed on the computer screen.
Students can check the marks obtained in each subject in the result status. The mark sheet will be issued to the students after some time from the school. We hope that everyone performed well in the exam and passed the exam with flying colors. Students can know the process of calculating the CGPA from the grade points.
There are still some weeks left for the new session of class 11 to begin. Students can utilise this time and can check out the UP Board Class 11 Syllabus. This will give them an overview and help them to decide which stream to opt.
Stay tuned for further updates on UP Board and its resources like the UP Board 10th class syllabus 2020 . To access interactive Maths and Science Videos download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel.
We also provide other study materials like the up board paper 2020 class 10 for students to download and solve.