The UP 10th Board conducts the Class 10 Exams for all the schools in Uttar Pradesh. UP 10th Board is a very crucial Class for students as their passing marks in this year determines their entry into higher Classes. Also, this is the first time that the students appear for any Board Exams. The UP 10th Board is also responsible for formulating the UP Board Class 10 Syllabus, designing the curriculum and performing other activities related to the smooth functioning of the Classes.
Table of Contents
- Latest Notifications
- About the UP 10th Board
- Overview of the UP 10th Board 2021-22
- UP 10th Board Exam Resources
- UP 10th Board Result Statistics
In this article, we have provided the overview of the UP 10th Board, details pertaining to the board and its Exam, as well as links to access the study materials to prepare for the UP Board Class 10 Exams.
- The UPMSP announced the results for the 2022 UP Board High School (Class 10) examinations on 18th June 2022. Students can check the results on the Board’s official website.
- UPMSP has made the pre-board examinations compulsory this year.
- The dates for the UPMSP Class 10 Board Examinations, 2022 are out.
- The UPMSP has released the High School Improvement Exam Result Year 2021.
- The UPMSP has extended the date for the high school and intermediate Examinations of the year 2022 and advanced registration for Class 9 of the academic session 2021-22. The last date for advance registration and Examination application has been extended up to 20 November 2021.
About the UP 10th Board
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh conducts Class 10 Exams every year. The Secondary School Level Examination (Class 10 Exam) is held in the month of February. The subjects of UP 10th Board are as follows – Music, Agriculture, Home Science, Human Science, Maths, Commerce, Social Science, Computer, Science, Languages. Students can prepare for the Class 10 with the help of the Model Paper 2020 Class 10 UP Board.
All Exams under the UP 10th Board are conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh. This board was established in 1921 and conducted its first Exam in 1923. The headquarters of UP Board is located in Allahabad.
Functions of the UP 10th Board
The UP 10th Board performs the following activities:
- Forming, and implementing the rules and regulations in accordance with the guidelines set by the State and Central board
- Implementing the syllabus/curriculum of all the grades
- Implementing the Exam schedule, textbooks and type
- Creation of textbooks and conduction of Examinations
Overview of the UP 10th Board 2021-22
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Board 10th Matric Examination, 2022|
|Conducted by||Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh (BHISEUP)|
|Exam Dates||24.03.2022 – 12.04.2022|
|Exam Duration||3 hours 15 minutes|
|Number of Students||Around 30 lakhs|
|Tentative Result Date||May/June 2022|
UP 10th Board Exam Resources
Surfing through this article will get you access to the following links for Mathematics and Science for Class 10 by the UP 10th Board. These are useful resources for the UP 10th Board Exam. From the syllabus to the textbooks and all previous year papers or Sample Papers, we have provided all the reference materials as required for the UP 10th Board Exams.
Practising previous year question papers will help the students to understand the question type, marking scheme. At the same time, while trying to solve the question papers, students will realise the weak areas and improve them to make them strong. Therefore, students are stress-free and confident about the Exam. The links will help you download the UP 10th Board Model Question Paper.
UP 10th Board Result Statistics
After the UP Class 10 Board exams, the Board has the answer sheets evaluated and announces the results. The UP Board Class 10 results are announced on the Board’s official websites: https://upmsp.edu.in/ or https://upresults.nic.in/. Read on to find a comparison of the number of students appearing for the exams and the pass percentage over the last few years.
- Total Number of Students: The average number of students appearing for the UP 10th Board Exams has roughly been around 30 lakhs. The numbers showed an increasing trend from the year 2017 when 34,04,571 students appeared for their UP 10th Board Exams. In 2021, 29,82,055 students appeared for their UP 10th Board Matric Exams, which was more than that in 2020. Here is a comparison of the number of students appearing for the UP 10th Exams over the last few years.
|Year||Total Students Appeared|
- Overall Passing Percent: The performance of students in UP 10th Board has been around 80% since 2016. In 2020 the overall pass percentage was 83.31%. However, in 2021, 99.53% of the students appearing for the UP 10th Board Exams had successfully qualified. The girls had consistently been outshining the boys throughout the years. Below is a comparison of the passing percentage of the students year-wise.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Boys Pass Percentage||Girls Pass Percentage|
Stay tuned to get the latest updates on Uttar Pradesh State Board Class 10 Exams. Students can access the UP Board Class 10 Maths Solution from here. To download Class 10 study materials like the UP 10th Board Class Syllabus register now!