One of the main functions of the UP Board is to always devise efficient courses that will help students learn more holistically, and the most crucial supporting document for this is the 12th Syllabus UP Board. Besides, the primary goal of the board is to raise the standards of education in the state. It does so by closely following the changes and current trends in the education sector. The 12th Syllabus UP Board has been devised keeping this in mind.
The UP Board Syllabus of Class 12th is also designed catering to this requirement. Knowing the UP Board Syllabus of Class 12th of all the main subjects such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology is the first step to preparing for the board exams. We have also provided the UP Board Class 12 Syllabus for commerce stream in this article below.
UP Board new Syllabus of Class 12th
As such, the board has made some new changes in the syllabus for Class 12 or Intermediate level students. The UP Board has introduced or is now following the NCERT textbooks for all subjects. As a result of this, UP Board Syllabus of Class 12th has become quite shorter compared to previous years. Talking about the reason behind such implementation, the UP Board wanted to give its students a chance to compete with CBSE students. However, the downside is that students preparing for the exams will not be able to refer to any previous year question papers.
Having said that, students can still perform well in the exam. How? They should gain a clear understanding of the UP Board Syllabus of Class 12th. One of the easiest ways to stay ahead in the class and succeed in the exams is to go through the syllabus. Getting a complete overview of the 12th Syllabus UP Board will help students study more productively.
UP Board Class 12 Syllabus 2021-22
Here, we have provided Class 12 UP Board Intermediate Syllabus to help students develop an effective preparation strategy and ace the exams. The 12th Syllabus UP Board that is given here will offer a complete overview of subjects like Maths, Science and Commerce. Students will also find other information, including the summary of each unit and more. These are as per the latest 12th syllabus UP Board, as prescribed by the board.
Click the link below to access the revised complete Class 12 UP Board syllabus 2021-22 for all the streams i.e Science and Commerce, by clicking on the relevant links. The subject wise syllabus for Class 12 Science stream is also given in the table below. Here, we have provided the links to access the UP Board new Syllabus of Class 12th Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Find, below the respective links to download the entire UP Board new Syllabus of Class 12th Commerce stream as well.
Download UP Board Class 12 Science Stream Revised Syllabus 2021-22
|UP Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2021-22|
|UP Board Class 12 Physics Syllabus 2021-22|
|UP Board Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus 2021-22|
|UP Board Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2021-22|
UP Board Class 12 Commerce Stream Revised Syllabus 2021-22
- UP Board Class 12 Commerce(Adhikoshan Tataw) Syllabus 2021-22
- UP Board Class 12 Commerce(Bima Siddhant and Vyahar) Syllabus 2021-22
- UP Board Class 12 Commerce(Vyaparik Sangthan and Patra Vyavhar) Syllabus 2021-22
- UP Board Class 12 Commerce(Bahikatha and Lekhashastra) Syllabus 2021-22
- UP Board Class 12 Commerce(Audhogik Sangthan) Syllabus 2021-22
- UP Board Class 12 Commerce Maths and Elimintry Statistics Syllabus 2021-22
- UP Board Class 12 Commerce Economics and Commerce Geography Syllabus 2021-22
The Uttar Pradesh government had earlier reduced the syllabus by 30% for 2020-21 as a one-time measure on 16 July 2020.
Deleted Sections From Class 12 Syllabus for 2020-21
- From Class 12 Hindi, the condemnation of satirist Harishankar Parsai is omitted.
- Class 12 English students will not study The Merchant of Venice.
- From the Civics syllabus, the certain portions on political party dominance in independent India and the challenges of the Congress system have been removed.
- The History syllabus will not cover the history and nationality, sectarianism and division of 1040 in ‘division based on physical sources’.
- In Sociology, public relations, media and communication subjects have been removed from ‘dimension of globalisation’.
Benefits of Knowing UP Board Class 12 Syllabus
Some of the top benefits include;
- Better knowledge of the subjects.
- Know the important topics.
- Gain proper insight into the marking scheme.
- Know the objective of the question setters.
Stay tuned to learn more about the UP Board and stay updated with the latest information and study materials. Download the BYJU’S App to watch interesting study videos.
Important Links to refer:
|Download UP Board Class 12 Books|
|UP Board Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers|
Students can also get the UP board model paper 2020 Class 12 for future reference.