Going through the notes is one the fastest way of revising the topics that are covered in the chapters. During exam days, students run short of time. This is where the CBSE Class 8 Social Science Notes come into the picture. Notes not only provide an overview of the chapter in a short span of time but also help you to recall all the important topics. So, to help you in exam preparation, we have compiled the CBSE Notes Class 8 Civics for all chapters.
Access Chapter-wise CBSE Notes Class 8 Civics
Class 8 Civics Book – Social and Political Life III, consist of 10 chapters. You can access the notes of all these chapters by clicking on the link below. You will also be able to download the pdf after going to a particular chapter.
Highlights of CBSE Class 8 Civics Notes
- These notes provide a view of the chapter in a short and concise way.
- Notes are written in a simple language and can easily be understood.
- Bulletins and numerics are used while writing these notes so that students can easily recall the topic.
- Notes are provided in PDF for each chapter for free downloading so that students can access them offline as well.
- Notes are created by experienced teachers after thorough research.
Stay tuned for more updates on CBSE and NCERT. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.
Frequently asked Questions on CBSE Class 8 Civics Notes
What is the meaning of ‘Judiciary’?
The judiciary is the system of interconnected courts that administers justice in the name of the state. It is the mechanism for the resolution of disputes and pronouncement of punishment to the guilty.
What are some of the examples of ‘Marginalisation’?
Denying professional opportunities because of aspects of someone’s identity (racism, sexism, ableism). Not providing equal access to resources because of someone’s identity.
What are some of the public facilities in India?
Some of the public facilities in India are: schools, healthcare, colleges, electricity, sanitation, public transport, safe drinking water, etc.