CBSE Class 8 Geography is discussed proficiently in Resources and Development textbook. The highlights of the book include topics such as Resources, Mineral and Power Resource, Industries, Human Resources and more, covered across 6 Chapters. One of the best ways to learn the subject and understand the concepts is to browse through the CBSE Notes Class 8 Geography that we have given in this article. These notes touch upon the key concepts of every Chapter from the Geography book and are considered as the best resources to use while revising the subject.
Find in this article, the Chapter-wise CBSE Notes of Class 8 Geography that we have compiled. These notes will give the students a complete overview of every chapter and will help them to prepare for the exam most effectively.
Download CBSE Notes for Class 8 Geography
|Chapter 2-Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources|
|Chapter 3-Mineral and Power Resources|
|Chapter 6-Human Resources|
For More Information On Types of Disaster and Disaster Management, Watch The Below Video:
Benefits of Studying from CBSE Class 8 Geography Notes
- The notes offer highlights of all the topics covered across the entire Geography Chapters
- These notes are considered as the best source to revise during board exams
- CBSE notes help students to get a good hold of and a clear insight into all the important topics
- Notes help to save time during exam preparation
- These notes will help students to get a clear view of the chapters
Stay tuned for more updates on the CBSE and NCERT. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.