CBSE Class 9 Political Science is covered in the textbook, Democratic Politics-I and includes topics such as Constitutional Design, Electoral Politics, Democratic Rights and so on, spread across 5 Chapters. Learning the subject can be interesting and the best way to understand the concepts is to browse through the CBSE Notes Class 9 Political Science that we have prepared. These notes touch upon the key highlights of every chapter from the Political Science book and are considered as the best resources to revise the subject well.
In this article, we have compiled the Chapter-wise CBSE Notes of Class 9 Political Science. These notes will give the students a complete overview of every chapter and will help them to prepare for the exam most effectively.
Download CBSE Notes for Class 9 Political Science (Civics)
|Chapter 1 – What is Democracy? Why Democracy?|
|Chapter 2 – Constitutional Design|
|Chapter 3 – Electoral Politics|
|Chapter 4 – Working of Institutions|
|Chapter 5 – Democratic Rights|
Benefits of Studying from CBSE Class 9 Political Science Notes
- Notes give an overview of all the topics of a particular chapter of Political Science.
- These notes are the best revision resource during board exams.
- CBSE notes provide a good grasp with a clear insight into all the important topics.
- It saves your time during exam preparation.
- These notes will help you to understand the chapters in a more effective way.
Stay tuned for more updates on CBSE and NCERT. Download the BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.
Frequently asked Questions on CBSE Class 9 Political Science
What is a ‘Constitutional design’?
The constitutional design lays down the procedures for the formation of a government.
What is ‘Democratic rights’?
Democratic rights are some of the rights that the citizens enjoy in a democratic setting.
What are the advantages of having ‘Democracy’?
1. Equality 2. Welfare of all 3. Responsiblity increases among citizens