Geography is a subpart of the Class 9 Social Science subject. Scoring marks in Geography is not so difficult if you understand the topics and are able to retain the information. While studying from the NCERT Geography textbook Contemporary India I, you might find that there are many topics that you need to memorise. But, if you know the trick to connect the topics, then you can easily remember them. To help you in your learning, we have compiled the chapter wise CBSE Notes for Class 9 Social Science .
Chapter-wise CBSE Notes Class 9 Geography
You can access the notes of all 6 chapters from the table below. After clicking on the link, you will also be able to download the CBSE Class 9 Notes pdf.
CBSE Class 9 Geography Notes
|Chapter 1: India – Size and Location|
|Chapter 2: Physical Features of India|
|Chapter 3: Drainage
(Complete chapter removed from syllabus 2020-21 academic session except for Map Items which will be assessed in the Examination)
|Chapter 4: Climate|
|Chapter 5: Natural Vegetation and Wildlife|
|Chapter 6: Population
(Complete chapter removed from syllabus for 2020-21 academic session)
Key Features of CBSE Class 9 Geography Notes
- These notes are created by subject experts.
- All the important topics of the syllabus are covered in these notes.
- Notes are concise, yet provide an in-depth understanding of the chapter.
- Following comprehensive research, these notes are created in a simple and easy to understand language.
- These notes will help in revision as well.
Stay tuned for more updates on CBSE and NCERT. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.