The Central Board of Secondary Education popularly known as CBSE would very soon start the process for CBSE Class 10 and 12 Board Examinations 2020. It will start with filling of the forms and then the final process begins by August or September. The CBSE Board has released a notice to inform the last date for all those who wish to change their subjects in Classes 10 and 12. The students are required to report the changes by July 15, 2019.
The official circular dated May 6 has instructed all the affiliated CBSE schools to ensure the changes at the earliest to avoid confusion. To make the process smooth, the Board has shared specific requirements and a strict deadline. The Board has instructed the schools to analyze the request on various parameters and compiled a list, which needs to be shared by July 21.
Students/Parents can download the official notice by clicking the link below
- Request of the student/parent for change of subject
- Report card of previous class if school is same
- Report card and Transfer Certificate from previous school, if school has been changed or being changed
- Medical Certificate from Government hospital, in case of medical ground
- Relevant document supporting the reason other than (a) to (d) above
Parents/Students are advised to go through the official circular carefully so that they can apply for the changes accordingly for Class 10 and CBSE Class 12.