Economics is a social science that deals with the production, allocation and utilisation of goods and services. And deals with the optimal allocation of resources in the community. This subject comprises of –
- Comprehending what happens in the macroeconomy and markets
- Scrutinizing statistics about the state of economy and elucidating their importance
- Comprehending different policy options and assessing their likely results
Importance of class 11 Economics coaching :
- Concerned and deals with a scarcity of raw materials
- How to allocate resources in community?
- To what degree should the government intercede in the economy
- Social cost effectiveness
- Knowledge and comprehension
- Applying economics in daily life
To know more about other Commerce subjects, stay tuned to BYJU’S.