- Study as per the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE from NCERT Books.
- Remember that CBSE board exams are entirely based on the prescribed syllabus.
- Extra Practice can be done from various reference books available in the market.
- Some renowned reference books for class 12th Business Studies are Poonam Gandhi, Subhash Dey, R. K . Singla, R. K. Mahajan, C B Gupta, G. S. Alag.
- Students Must refer to Byju’s Commerce Books to achieve 100% marks target.
|Quick Links to Explore:|
|Important Questions Class 12 Business Studies|
|Important Questions for Class 12 Economics|
|Business Studies Class 12 Sample Papers|
DEFINITIONS, MEANINGS, FEATURES, ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
- Definitions are to be understood properly along with the meaning.
- You need to understand the logic and reasoning behind the concept.
- To get full marks you need to memorize the definitions after understanding them so that you can write them in the exam properly.
- Students should focus on the Features, advantages and disadvantages of various topics as these questions are asked frequently in the exams.
- Students should practice by writing them and not by understanding and memorizing only.
NUMERICAL BASED QUESTIONS ON CAPITAL STRUCTURE
- Students should NOT mug up the format of capital structure rather they should understand how that statement / format (with the help of formulas) is derived and what purpose it is made for.
- Unless you have full understanding of the basis of the formulas/ format/ statement you will not be able to solve questions properly.
- Do not forget to practice by writing and solving some questions.
SMART POINT NOTES
These are the notes in which you write all the main points topicwise so that it will help you to revise key points of all the chapters.
You should write these points in a separate note book immediately after you finish a particular topic.
START STUDYING WELL IN ADVANCE
- Most of the students think that Business Studies can be managed at last which is a wrong practice.
- You should start your studies well in advance so that you can relate each topic with the practical scenario and think over the application of the topic.
- Move from simple topic to the difficult ones so that a thorough base is made for solving Case Studies and Application based questions.
NOTES ARE IMPORTANT
- Make your own notes chapter wise.
- Mark those concepts with RED colour which you find difficult to understand so that you can revise them again.
- Always note typical points for later revision. It will help you later on in the exam.
- Notes should be to the point and not lengthy.
MNEMONIC / ACRONYMS
- As there may be multiple points to remember it is wise to think of some mnemonics / acronyms.
- These will help you to recall all the points of a question in a serial order.
- Proper Revision is the key for success in any exam.
- Bring together all your notes/practice registers / Smart Point Notes prepared by you which you made throughout the year.
- Make a revision plan. Allocate the time available between all the chapters and start revising those questions which you found difficult to understand while practicing.
PRACTICE FROM PAST YEARS’ PAPERS
- Set your clock, check time taken while you start solving past years’ papers so that you get exam type practice at home so that you are able to manage your time properly during the examination.
- This will help you finish your exam in the allotted time and paper will not look lengthy.
- Make sure you make proper formats for distinguishing between questions, Diagrams(wherever required), Underline all the main points, leave a line after an explanation to a particular point is finished.
- You will gain a lot of confidence with this as you will be able to practice according to the pattern of questions, typology and methodology of how examiners set the question papers and what type of questions you will face.
SOLVING SAMPLE PAPERS IS MUST
- Sample papers are of great help to judge your practice.
- There are a lot of sample papers available in the market from different publishers.
- Do not forget to solve Byju’s business studies Sample papers for class 12th.
|Important Topics in Business Studies:|