The BYJU’S Online Classroom Learning Program is starting 1 February 2022! Enrol now and take a step forward in your pursuit of the IAS dream.
This unique IAS program is tailored to help you ace the UPSC exam through a combination of live online lectures, self-assessment tests and exclusive doubt clearing sessions.
Let the best IAS mentors in India help you clear the IAS exam. For an exam as unpredictable as the UPSC, you need to be prepared with the right study material, the right preparation strategy and the right exam practice. The BYJU’S IAS Online Classroom Program offers you all this and more.
The BYJU’S IAS Online Classroom Program is available in the Hindi medium also for IAS aspirants with Hindi medium. Watch this space for the details!
How can the BYJU’S Online Classroom program help you with your UPSC Preparation?
- Test Yourself: Evaluate your performance by attending weekly & monthly MCQ-based and descriptive tests.
- IAS Tab: Get a complimentary IAS learning tab with pre-recorded video lectures for revising important concepts and topics.
- Comprehensive Study Material: Study material provided is complete and includes well-known books like Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, Ancient History by R S Sharma, etc.
- Current Affairs Webinars: Be a part of the two-hour live sessions every Tuesday and Thursday for Current Affairs analysis of major newspapers, magazines and RSTV debates.
- Exclusive access to BYJU’S IAS Student Portal: This provides you with unlimited access to Prelims and Mains based questions, Monthly Magazines covering Current Affairs, ‘Issues in News’, and recorded webinar sessions.
- Mentor Support: You will be assigned a mentor who will guide you throughout your preparation process.
For the detailed Year-Long Timetable for BYJU’S Live Classes (2022 – 23), click on the image below:
Get the detailed timetable here:- Download PDF Here
To know more about the BYJU’S Online Classroom for IAS, please call +91 7829388882 or write to [email protected]
Also, check the table below for more information on the UPSC Exam:
|UPSC Prelims||IAS Eligibility|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Current Affairs|
|BYJU’S Monthly Current Affairs Magazine||IAS Salary|