BYJU’S IAS presents a unique home learning program to help you achieve your IAS dream. This comprehensive IAS program, the BYJU’S Home Learning Program (BHLP), is tailored to help you ace the UPSC exam through a combination of live online lectures, self-assessment tests and exclusive doubt clearing sessions.
The BHLP offers you many benefits that can help you clear the UPSC exam in your very next attempt. Through this innovative IAS coaching module, you can attend classes from the comfort of your homes.
Click below to check the detailed Year-Long Timetable for BYJU’S Live Classes.
How can the BHLP help you in your UPSC Preparation?
- Test Yourself: Evaluate your performance by attending weekly MCQ-based and descriptive tests.
- IAS Tab: Get a complimentary IAS learning tab with pre-recorded video lectures for revising important concepts and topics.
- Comprehensive Study Material: Study material provided is complete and includes well-known books like Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, Ancient History by R S Sharma, etc.
- Current Affairs Webinars: Be a part of the two-hour live sessions every Tuesday and Thursday for Current Affairs analysis of major newspapers, magazines and RSTV debates.
- Exclusive access to BYJU’S IAS Student Portal: This provides you with unlimited access to Prelims and Mains based questions, Monthly Magazines covering Current Affairs, ‘Issues in News’, and recorded webinar sessions.
- Mentor Support: You will be assigned a mentor who will guide you throughout your preparation process.
BYJU’S IAS Prep – Subjects Covered
|Modern History||Ancient History||Medieval History||Art & Culture|
|History (Post-Independence)||World History||Science & Technology||International Relations|
|Disaster Management||Internal Security||Ethics||Essay|
|Governance||Society & Social Justice||CSAT|
To know more about the BYJU’S Home Learning Program for IAS, please call +919241333666 or write to email@example.com.
Also, check the table below for more information on the UPSC Exam:
|UPSC 2020||IAS Eligibility|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Current Affairs|
|BYJU’S Monthly Current Affairs Magazine||IAS Salary|