BYJU’S IAS presents a unique home learning program to help you achieve your IAS dream. This comprehensive IAS program, the BYJU’S Online Classroom for IAS (2022-23), is tailored to help you ace the UPSC exam through a combination of live online lectures, self-assessment tests and exclusive doubt clearing sessions.
The BYJU’S Online Classroom for IAS offers you many benefits that can help you clear the UPSC exam in your very next attempt. Through this innovative IAS coaching module, you can attend classes from the comfort of your homes.
For the detailed Year-Long Timetable for BYJU’S Live Classes 2020-21, click the image below:
For details on the BYJU’S IAS Online Classroom 2021-22, click on the link.
How can the programme help you with your UPSC Preparation?
- Test Yourself: Evaluate your performance by attending weekly MCQ-based and descriptive tests.
- IAS Tab: Get a complimentary IAS learning tab with pre-recorded video lectures for revising important concepts and topics.
- Comprehensive Study Material: Study material provided is complete and includes well-known books like Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, Ancient History by R S Sharma, etc.
- Current Affairs Webinars: Be a part of the two-hour live sessions every Tuesday and Thursday for Current Affairs analysis of major newspapers, magazines and RSTV debates.
- Exclusive access to BYJU’S IAS Student Portal: This provides you with unlimited access to Prelims and Mains based questions, Monthly Magazines covering Current Affairs, ‘Issues in News’, and recorded webinar sessions.
- Mentor Support: You will be assigned a mentor who will guide you throughout your preparation process.
BYJU’S IAS Prep – Subjects Covered
|Modern History||Ancient History||Medieval History||Art & Culture|
|History (Post-Independence)||World History||Science & Technology||International Relations|
|Disaster Management||Internal Security||Ethics||Essay|
|Governance||Society & Social Justice||CSAT|
To know more about the BYJU’S Online Classroom for IAS, please call +91 7829388882 or write to [email protected]
Also, check the table below for more information on the UPSC Exam: