- First ever International Conference cum Exhibition on AYUSH and Wellness ‘Arogya 2017’ inaugurated in New Delhi.
- ‘Arogya 2017’ has been jointly organized by Ministry of AYUSH and Ministry of Commerce and Industry of Government of India including Pharmexcil in partnership with FICCI to showcase the strength and scientific valuation of traditional system of medicine.
- Nearly 1500 delegates from India and 60 countries are participating in ‘Arogya 2017’.
- ‘Aroyga 2017’ is a comprehensive exhibition cum conference on Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddhha, Sowa Rigpa, Homoeopathy and wellness. More than 250 manufacturers of alternative medicine are showcasing their products and services at International Arogya 2017.
- The mega event has brought key stakeholders of AYUSH sector together under one roof to showcase latest research and developments in alternative medicine systems of India and boost exports of AYUSH products.
- To showcase the strength and scientific validation of Indian System of Medicine in the Global Context.
- To promote and strengthen awareness and interest about AYUSH
- To facilitate International promotion, development and recognition of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa-Rigpa and Homoeopathy.
- To foster ineraction of stakeholders and market development of AYUSH at international level.
- To give boost to AYUSH Products in International Market.
- To exhibit the research and latest developments in AYUSH SECTOR.
- To harness the potential of this fast growing and globally emerging sector
National Crisis Management Committee (NCMC)
- NCMC headed by the Cabinet Secretary
- The cabinet committee on security (CSS) and the NCMC are the top level decision making bodies with regard to disaster management
- The Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India will provide necessary secretariat assistance.