RO RO Ferry Service between Ghogha and Dahej
- The Prime Minister will inaugurate Phase 1 of the RO RO (Roll on, Roll off) ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej.
- This ferry service shall reduce the travel time between Ghogha in Saurashtra, and Dahej in South Gujarat, from about seven or eight hours, to just over an hour.
Roll-on/roll-off (RORO or ro-ro)
- These ships are vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo, such as cars, trucks, semi-trailer trucks, trailers, and railroad cars that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels or using a platform vehicle, such as a self-propelled modular transporter.
- Bhai Dooj is a festival celebrated by Hindus of India and Nepal on the second lunar day of Shukla Paksha (bright fortnight) in the Vikram Samvat Hindu calendar month of Kartika
- It is celebrated during the Diwali or Tihar festival.
- The celebrations of this day are similar to the festival of Raksha Bandhan. On this day, sisters pray for the longevity and good fortune of their brothers and this year.
- It is also called in India at various places as Bhau Beej (in the Goa, Maharashtra and Karnataka), Bhai Tika (in Nepal), Bhathru Dwithiya, Bhau-deej, Bhai Phota (in Bengal), and Ningol Chakuba (in Manipur).