The Union Public Services Commission has released the admit card for the Civil Services Prelims Examination. The Civil Services Prelims Examination is scheduled on the 3rd of June 2018 (Sunday). The admit cards would not be sent by post to the candidates. The candidates would have to download their admit cards and carry a print out of the same. The print out of the admit card has to be produced at the allotted venue of examination.
The commission has announced that the e-admit cards will be available on (upsconline.nic.in)
Steps to download the 2018 UPSC Prelims e-Admit Card:
1. Go to the UPSC website.
2. Click on the ‘E-Admit Card – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018.
3. Then, click on ‘Click Here’ upon which you will get a page listing the ‘Important Instructions’.
4. Read the instructions carefully and click “Yes” on the dialogue that appears at the end of the page, which ensures if you have read the instructions or not.
5. In the next page, you can choose to enter the registration Id or the Roll Number to download your e-admit card.
6.You can either enter the Registration Id or Roll Number and then, fill in the DOB as asked. Then, enter the Captcha Code and click on ‘Submit’.
7. After this, your e-Admit Card will be displayed. Please take a printout of the same and keep it safe.
Make sure you check your name and other details for any discrepancies in the admit card. If there are any, bring it to the notice of the UPSC as given in the ‘Important Instructions’. In case your photograph is not clear or visible or not printed in the admit card, please make sure you carry a valid photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, etc. to the exam hall along with an undertaking.