7 Minutes Read: Revision of Current Affairs made easy!
“Revision of Current Affairs made easy with this 7 Minutes Read of weekly current affairs!”
Now find the whole week’s current events for UPSC Current Affairs in one place and make your own current affairs notes for IAS Exam at ease.
The segment provides most important current events from 12 February to 18 February 2017. Below listed are the events in the news that will help the candidates to revise and remember the important news and events for UPSC Current Affairs.
- Amid tensions, China expels South Korean missionaries
- Green drive on blue waters — solar power lights up naval vessel
- India’s own interceptor missile soars high
- What is the Thor experiment?
- South Kashmir seethes after 7 die in Kulgam
- No action yet on proposal to hike President’s pay
- North Korea test fires ballistic missile
- Frost & Sullivan report
- UN calls for urgent meet over North Korea’s ballistic missile test
- Anil Ambani firm to service over 100 U.S. Navy ships
- Weather officials to study possible emergence of El Nino
- India to join Moscow meet on Afghanistan
- Following sanctions, Venezuelan Vice-President hits out at the U.S.
- Bill seeks to curb extravagant weddings
- Can’t advance Rafale deliveries: Dassault
- Talaq case may go to Constitution Bench
- India, Afghanistan take a hard line on Taliban at Moscow conference
- Two-state solution remains ‘only way’ for Israel-Palestine peace, insists UN
- Dassault, Reliance form JV for Rafale
- There’s no concept of National Song: SC
- Helicopter deal takes shape
- Apple to start India manufacturing in coming months with iPhone SE