7 Minutes Read: Revision of Current Affairs made easy!
“Revision of Current Affairs made easy with this 7 Minutes Read of weekly current affairs!”
Now find the whole week’s current events for UPSC Current Affairs in one place and make your own current affairs notes for IAS Exam at ease.
The segment provides most important current events from 19 February to 25 February 2017. Below listed are the events in the news that will help the candidates to revise and remember the important news and events for UPSC Current Affairs.
- Moscow takes the lead on Afghanistan
- The lowdown on the Aero India show
- NIO begins fingerprinting tar balls to track oil spills
- Scientists claim discovery of drowned Pacific Ocean continent Zealandia
- Women in an unorthodox democracy
- Foreign funds surge under NDA rule
- India not in race with China in Africa outreach: Ansari
- The growing importance of trade for India
- Arunachal gets a special security package
- Jaishankar asks TNA to go easy on its demands
- An Indian challenge to China in space?
- India, Rwanda sign aviation, visa deals
- Jaishankar begins China visit
- India, Japan ink pact on rail safety
- More radars to beef up coastal surveillance
- Withdrawal of funds from EPF to get easier
- Kashmir an internal affair: EU team
- Roche can’t hang on to breast cancer drug: HC
- 7 Earth-like planets spotted
- Centre doubles solar park capacity to 40,000 MW
- India, Israel to develop missile for Army
- ‘Legally vetted’ pact on services tabled at WTO
- Can’t compare U.S. vetting order with Indian Bill: Satyapal Singh
Download below the Weekly Current Affairs for UPSC IAS Exam 2017.