Allahabad High Court Exams are administered by the National Testing Agency – NTA. Allahabad High Court conducts various exams to select the desired candidates for the UP High Court jobs. These exams are –
- RO – Review Officer (Hindi & Urdu)
- ARO – Assistant Review Officer.
- Additional Private Secretary (APS) (English and Hindi), and
- Computer Assistant (CA)
The Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer posts in Allahabad High Court is one of the most sought-after jobs in the UP Judiciary exams after the UP PCS J exam. The Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 is yet to start.
In this article, aspirants will get all the details of Allahabad High Court exams like pattern, syllabus, preparation tips, salary, question papers, and more.
Aspirants can also learn more about the other major government exams in the country at the linked article.
|Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment – Latest Events
- The NTA has declared the final result of the Allahabad High Court RO ARO exam on March 2nd 2022.The National Testing Agency successfully conducted the Allahabad High Court RO and ARO examinations from 10th December 2021 to 7th January 2022. Candidates who appeared for the AHC exam can download the Allahabad High Court Exam Result PDF from the link provided below –
Allahabad High Court ARO Result 2021 –
- The AHC Recruitment Exam for the post of Review officers for the Allahabad High Court was conducted on 10th, 11th and 12th December 2021 at various exam centres, in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The said exam held at Arya Group Institute, Varanasi on 10th December 2021, in the evening shift, was cancelled on account of administrative reasons and it was announced vide Public Notice that a re-exam will be conducted for those who appeared in the exam at that centre in the evening shift of 10.12.2021. The re-examination for the said exam is scheduled on 5th January 2022 from 09.00 am to 12.35 pm.
Allahabad High Court Exam Dates
The important dates for the Allahabad High Court ARO & RO are released by the authorized body through advertisement – 01 is as mentioned below –
|Allahabad High Court Exam Date – RO & ARO Exam|
|Allahabad High Court Notification 2021||August 17th 2021|
|Allahabad High Court Online Application Start Date||August 17th 2021|
|Allahabad High Court exam Last Date to Apply Online||September 16th 2021|
|Allahabad High Court exam Last Date for||September 17th 2021|
|Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card 2021||6 days before the exam|
|Allahabad High Court ARO Admit Card 2021||6th December 2021|
|Allahabad High Court RO Exam Date 2021||10th, 11th 12th December 2021 and 5th January 2022|
|Allahabad High Court ARO Exam Date 2021||14th, 15th, 16th, 18th, 19th & 20th December 2021|
|High Court RO ARO Answer Key 2021||13th January 2022|
|Allahabad High Court Result 2021||March 2nd 2022|
Check Allahabad High Court Ro ARO Admit Card details on the linked page.
Allahabad High Court Eligibility – ARO / RO Exam
The applicants of High Court Exam must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible to appear for the exam –
- Allahabad High Court Age Limit
- Allahabad High Court Educational Qualification
- Allahabad High Court Preferential Qualification
- Allahabad High Court Nationality
High Court Exam Age Limit
As per Rule 25 of The Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976, the age limit for the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer as on the last date of Application shall be as under-
|Allahabad High Court Exam Age Limit|
|Exams||Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Age Relaxation|
|Review Officer||21 Years||35 Years||
|Assistant Review officer||21 Years||35 Years|
High Court Exam Educational Qualification
The applicant must possess the following essential educational qualifications and Computer Qualifications for the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer –
|Allahabad High Court Education Qualification – ARO / RO Exam|
|Exams||AHC Education Qualification|
|AHC Review Officer||
‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET / DOEACC Society,
‘CCC Certificate in Computer Science from a recognized institute established by law in India.
|AHC Assistant Review Officer||
‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET / DOEACC Society, Or
‘CCC Certificate in Computer Science from a recognized institute established by law in India.
High Court Exam Preferential Qualification
As per Rule 26 of The Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976, a candidate: –
- Who has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years Or
- Who has obtained a ‘B’ Certificate of the National Cadet Corps (NCC) shall, other thing being equal be given preference, in the matter of direct recruitment to the Establishment
High Court Exam Nationality
As per Rule 24 of The Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976, a candidate for recruitment to the Establishment must be:
- A citizen of India, OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1972, with the intention of permanently settling in India, OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Ceylon and East African Countries of Tanzania (formerly Tanganayika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India;
Provided that a candidate belonging to category (2) or (3) above must be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the State Government.
Provided further that a Candidate belonging to category (2) will also be required to obtain a certificate of eligibility granted by the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Intelligence Branch, Uttar Pradesh.
Provided also that if a candidate belongs to category (c) above, no certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of more than one year and such a candidate can be retained in service after a period of one year only if he has acquired Indian citizenship.
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam Online Application
Candidates must carefully read the Instructions for filling the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Application Form online given in the advertisement. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
Aspirants have to apply “ONLINE” only for the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Recruitment Exam for the post of Review Officer or Assistant Review Officer or both.
Following Steps may be followed to Apply Online:
- Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system-generated Registration Number.
- Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Registration Number.
- Upload legible scanned images of:
- a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb);
- candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb);
- Left hand thumb impression (file size: 10kb – 200kb);
- Category Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb)
- Employment Certificate (optional)
- Pay prescribed fee online through Net Banking / Debit Card/Credit Card (There is no provision for payment through Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and e-challan / cash.
All 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
RO ARO Exam Application Fees
The application fee is a must for each category if applicable. The application form will not be considered valid without the application fee.
|Examination||General/OBC||SC/ST of UP|
|RO- Review Officer||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 600/-|
|ARO – Assistant Review Officer||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 600/-|
Allahabad High Court Vacancy – RO ARO Exam
Number of Allahabad High Court Vacancies for each type of post i.e. Review Officer And Assistant Review Officer in the Establishment of The Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is determined by The Hon’ble Court which may increase or decrease at its discretion.
The table below gives the number of vacancies announced by the authority for High Court ARO RO exam 2021-
|Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2021|
|High Court RO vacancy||46|
|High Court ARO Vacancy||350|
Allahabad High Court Reservation
There are vertical reservation for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) of Uttar Pradesh (UP), Which is as follows –
|ARO RO Vertical Reservations|
|Categories||Percentage of Reservations||No of Posts for RO||No of Posts for ARO|
Horizontal Reservation for Women, Dependent of Freedom Fighter (DFF), Ex-servicemen (ESM), Physically Handicapped (PH) and Sportsperson (SP) of Uttar Pradesh (UP) –
|ARO RO Horizontal Reservations|
|Sub – Categories||Percentage of Reservations|
|Dependent of Freedom Fighter||02%|
Allahabad High Court Salary
The High Court salary for ARO and RO Post in Allahabad High Court as per the 7th Pay commission is as under-
|Allahabad High Court Salary|
|Posts||Pay level||Pay Band|
|High Court RO Salary||Level 8||47600-151100|
|High Court ARO Salary||Level 7||44900-142400|
Allahabad High Court – Selection Process
Allahabad High Court ARO RO exam is a single stage computer-based examination divided into two parts –
Part I – MCQ of 200 marks
Part II- MCQ of 50 marks
Details of the selection procedure is given below-
|Allahabad High Court RO ARO Selection Procedure|
|High Court RO ARO exam pattern||Part I –
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus
The RO ARO Syllabus of Allahabad High Court exam as prescribed by the administering authority is as follows –
|Allahabad High Court Syllabus – RO ARO Exam|
|Part I Syllabus –
|Part II Syllabus –
Allahabad High Court Result
The result for the Allahabad High Court ARO and RO exam will be out within a month from the date of the exam. The agency releases the result after the release of the tentative answer key.
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam – Highlights
The summary of Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam is given below-
|AHC RO ARO Exam||Details|
|Name of the Organization||Allahabad High Court|
|Notification Dates||August 17, 2021|
|Selection Process||CBT exam|
|Language||English & Hindi|
The Allahabad High Court recruitment is extremely competitive and lakhs of candidates apply for the examination. Thus, having a proper plan to excel in the exam is extremely important. Candidates can get the best preparation strategy for competitive exam preparation at the linked article.
For the latest exam updates, study material and other related assistance, visit BYJU’S.