Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) handles state civil service exams administered by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. The CGPSC conducts this examination to fill government positions in Chhattisgarh. The main goal of this competitive exam is to recruit outstanding candidates for the state and its subordinates.
Among the top state exams, the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam attracts a large number of applicants. Chhattisgarh Public service commission has not yet released the official notification of the CGPSC 2023 exam. Both the preliminary and main exams will be online.
This examination is used for recruitment by the government in various sectors, including:
- Public Service of the State
- Project officer for child development
- Service of State Finance
- Police Service of the State
- The Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Director to various states services
Aspirants can also learn about the state Public Service Commission at the linked article.
|Preparing for the upcoming competitive exams? Complement it with the links given below:|
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria
A candidate for the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) exam should go through the qualification standards set by the CGPSC. Eligibility measures talk about numerous perspectives like identity, age limit, scholarly capability, and degree. If competitors can’t meet the given qualification criteria, they are not qualified to attempt the CGPSC test. So before applying for the Chhattisgarh PSC 2023 test, the competitor should go through the qualification standards given below. The applicant can likewise go through the public notice of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
Nationality is a critical factor in eligibility for CGPSC. Candidates with Indian citizenship are usually considered in each country’s Public Service Commission examinations. If the candidate is from Chhattisgarh, it will be an additional advantage.
CGPSC candidates must be at least 21 years old and cannot be older than 29, according to the month and year. The age relaxation for candidates residing permanently in Chhattisgarh is expected to be 5 years, and 3 years for widows with a first appointment and disabled candidates. For the candidates belonging to the OBC, ST, and SC, the age relaxation will be up to 5 years.
- The minimum educational qualification for CGPSC 2023 is that a candidate must possess a degree from any university recognized by a Central or State Legislative Act. Degrees from institutions governed by legislation or deemed universities are valid as well.
- The CGPSC exam is open to candidates whose results have not yet been declared but who meet the criteria set by the Education Commission.
- The government also recognizes candidates with technical and professional knowledge that is equivalent to a degree.
Aspirants are also advised to know the detailed CGPSC syllabus and exam pattern well before starting off with the exam pattern to excel in the examination.
Health Criteria for CGPSC 2023
- The candidates must undergo a medical examination for their mental and physical health.
- Physical fitness requirements must be met by any candidate applying for that particular position.
- Additionally, the candidate must be in good mental health.
- Height and chest measurements are also considered.
Minimum standard for height and chest girth
|Chest (in cm)
|With Expansion||Without Expansion|
|1.||Superintendent of Police (Deputy)||168||84||98||5|
|2.||District Excise Officer||5’4”||31”||33”||–|
|3.||Transport Subordinate Inspector||165||81.50||–||–|
|4.||Excise Subordinate Inspector||165||81||85||–|
|5.||Jailor (Assistant)||1.65 m||0.80 m||–||–|
To ensure your selection in the service, you must fulfill all the eligibility requirements. If you do not meet any of the criteria mentioned above, you will be disqualified even if you filled out the application form completely. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission examination aspirants must stay abreast of the latest news and updates.
Aspirants can visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
Furthermore, for the latest exam updates, study material and preparation tips, visit BYJU’S.
|Other Related Links|
|IAS Salary||IAS Questions & Answers|
|NCERT Notes For IAS||UPSC IAS Mains Answer-Writing 2023|
|Free IAS Preparation||UPSC Calendar 2023|