In the latest notification released by the Railway Recruitment Board, about 103769 vacancies were announced for the various posts in the Indian Railways. Many posts are available under the RRB Group D.
This article will give details about the posts available under the RRB Group D Exam
|Candidates preparing for the Government Exams can find the following like useful
RRB Group D Posts
The following posts are the ones available as per the notification released by the Railway Recruitment Board. Their subsequent vacancies are also specified:
|RRB Group D Posts and Vacancies 2021
|ASSISTANT C And W
|Assistant Depot (Stores)
|Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
|Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)
|Assistant Operations (Electrical)
|ASSISTANT SIGNAL And TELECOM
|Assistant Track Machine
|ASSISTANT TL And AC
|ASSISTANT TL And AC (WORKSHOP)
|Assistant Works (Workshop)
|Track Maintainer Grade Iv
Notes for RRB Group D Posts
- Vacancies indicated in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in specific communities/posts/units at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration.
- Also, additional posts if required by the railway(s) may also be included at a later stage. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded except for candidates of exempted categories who have attended the CBT.
- The options from the candidates for various posts for which they are eligible in the opted Railway, shall be taken during submission of ONLINE applications.
- On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs/RRCs shall allot post & Railway/Unit as per the option of the eligible candidates ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position.
- Once candidates have been empanelled as per their merit/choice, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other post/category.
- Candidates with partial options will be considered only for the specific categories opted by them. In case, no option is given for certain posts, it would be considered as their unwillingness for the same.
To know more about RRB exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
|RRB Group D Notification
|RRB Group D
|RRB NTPC Eligibility
|RRB ALP Salary